Tom Ford pocket square

Does anyone own any of the TF pocket squares worn in QOS or SF? if so could you post pictures please.

Comments

• sruzgarsruzgar Welcome to ScotlandPosts: 1,468MI6 Agent
    I own one but they were not worn in either of those movies, in both movies they actually sew a piece of fabric into the pocket to look like a pocket sq
  • othertravelothertravel Posts: 437MI6 Agent
    sruzgar wrote:
    I own one but they were not worn in either of those movies, in both movies they actually sew a piece of fabric into the pocket to look like a pocket sq

Hey bud, can you clarify your comment?

When you say you own one, do you mean one used for the movie?
  • always shakenalways shaken LondonPosts: 6,287MI6 Agent
    sruzgar wrote:

I must admit I do the same on my suit (Skyfall Whitehall pinstripe) I use a piece of card ,cut to the pocket size,
    with the fabric wrapped around it.This way I find that my square does not slip down ,but stays exactly in place :D
    By the way, did I tell you, I was "Mad"?
  • sruzgarsruzgar Welcome to ScotlandPosts: 1,468MI6 Agent
    Hey bud, can you clarify your comment?

When you say you own one, do you mean one used for the movie?

I bought a TF Pocket Square because I thought thats what was used in the movie then I found out they just sewed a piece of fabric into the suit for the same reason mentioned above so that it does'nt move about during filming
  • Arbogast 777Arbogast 777 Minneapolis Posts: 595MI6 Agent
    I must admit I do the same on my suit (Skyfall Whitehall pinstripe) I use a piece of card ,cut to the pocket size,
    with the fabric wrapped around it.This way I find that my square does not slip down ,but stays exactly in place :D

Damnit why have I never thought of that :v
  • LlafyksLlafyks Posts: 237MI6 Agent
    Had a set of these back in the day (from M&S I think) all different colours and designs; multi peaked, flat, folds and an overlap one are the ones I can remember. About half an inch of fabric stuck on top of stiff card :)
  • walther p99walther p99 NJPosts: 3,416MI6 Agent
    sruzgar wrote:
    did not know that!