One year today and counting... So what do we know about Bond 24?

So far, we know the following:

Bond will be played by Daniel Craig, with Ralph Fiennes, Naomi Harris and Ben Whishaw their roles as M, Moneypenny and Q.

Sam Mendes will again direct, with Hoyte van Hoytema as DoP; Purvis and Wade scripting.

What else do we know? -{
"How was your lamb?" "Skewered. One sympathises."

Comments

• AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    Austria is a Location -{
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
  • StrangewaysStrangeways London, UKPosts: 1,469MI6 Agent
    Is Sam Smith definitely confirmed as the title song performer?
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,699MI6 Agent
    Lea Seydoux will play the secondary Bond girl.The other Bond girl will be British. There will be a car chase in Rome and a snowmovile chase ending with a plane crash in Austria. Morocco will stand in for some Middle East city. Well, I wouldn't bet all my money on everything in this post, but I would be very purprised I I was wrong.
  • ProjectormanProjectorman Burnley Lancashire Posts: 37MI6 Agent
    John Cleese won't be invited to the premier !
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,053Chief of Staff
    Is Sam Smith definitely confirmed as the title song performer?

Nope!
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    Maybe they could get John Cleese to sing it ? :))
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    Me, TP and SM can put something together :))
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
  • The Domino EffectThe Domino Effect Posts: 3,631MI6 Agent
    I believe it's being written by John Logan, Wade and Purvis...unless they completely ripped-up Logan's draft and started from scratch (which I doubt).

Chris Corbould is doing Special Effects (confirmed by Corbould)

Lee Smith is editing (reported)

Alexander Witt is Second Unit DP (confirmed)

Dave Bautista is the/a villain (reported)

Gary Powell is Stunt Coordinator (confirmed by Powell)

In addition to Rome, Bond 24 will also film in Campania (reported)
  • InternationalExportsInternationalExports Posts: 269MI6 Agent
    I will add:
    Tom Ford items in Daniels Wardrobe
    Dave Bautista is the/a villain (reported) - Villains name is Hinx
    The story will pick up on the aftermath of events in Skyfall but the plot wont be directly linked.
    Rihanna Rumored for James Bond 24 Theme Song and Cameo
    A new Aston Martin Model likely 2015 Aston Martin V12 Vantage S Roadster http://www.autoblog.com/2014/10/20/2015-aston-martin-v12-vantage-s-roadster-quick-spin-review/
    A new Omega rumour is it is the revamped Seamaster 300 http://www.omegawatches.com/collection/seamaster/presentation/seamaster-300-master-coaxial

-{
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    Maybe they could get John Cleese to sing it ? :))

hahaha!
    Maybe a duet with Rihanna?
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,292MI6 Agent
    Ha - I did read about the Rhianna cameo rumour.

A worthy addition for EON after her Academy Award worthy performance in Battleship!!
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • BlackleiterBlackleiter Washington, DCPosts: 5,615MI6 Agent
    welshboy78 wrote:

A worthy addition for EON after her Academy Award worthy performance in Battleship!!

I think Rihanna singing the theme could be a good move, depending on the song. The acting - not sure about that one! (Unless, of course, it's a relatively small role tailored to her limited skills).
    "Felix Leiter, a brother from Langley."
    Like shaking her bare Backside to the Cameras? :D
    Showing a bit more cheek than usual ! :))
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    :)) -{
    I do agree though ...
    " Such nice cheeks too !" -{ :D
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent

I think Rihanna singing the theme could be a good move, depending on the song. The acting - not sure about that one! (Unless, of course, it's a relatively small role tailored to her limited skills).

I'd be happy to see something very small tailored on her.
    I don't care for her skills :D
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
    Depends on her Skills though :))
  • JarvioJarvio EnglandPosts: 4,234MI6 Agent
    Rihanna? FFS
    1 - LALD, 2 - AVTAK, 3 - LTK, 4 - OP, 5 - NTTD, 6 - FYEO, 7 - SF, 8 - DN, 9 - DAF, 10 - TSWLM, 11 - OHMSS, 12 - TMWTGG, 13 - GE, 14 - MR, 15 - TLD, 16 - YOLT, 17 - GF, 18 - DAD, 19 - TWINE, 20 - SP, 21 - TND, 22 - FRWL, 23 - TB, 24 - CR, 25 - QOS

1 - Moore, 2 - Dalton, 3 - Craig, 4 - Connery, 5 - Brosnan, 6 - Lazenby
    She could do a little guest spot like the deleted scene
    Sammy Davis Jr did for DAF ? :D
  • Mr MartiniMr Martini That nice house in the sky.Posts: 2,698MI6 Agent
    welshboy78 wrote:

They could have her do a Irina (Minnie Driver) from Goldeneye style part.
    Some people would complain even if you hang them with a new rope
  • Mr MalloryMr Mallory North by northwestPosts: 632MI6 Agent
    Rihanna NO!
    What makes you think this is my first time?
  • QuistQuist Posts: 61MI6 Agent
    Im surprised there has been no more news or rumours yet of who will play the films main villain. This could suggest to me that they are planning on casting someone quite famous and as a good publicity stunt not revealing him/her till the last minute...
    edited October 2014
    The rumour for months now has been Chiwetel Ejiofor, the star of "12 years a slave" will play the villan. I suspect the main Bond girl will be someone well-known. The secondary Bond girl casting prosess was fairly public with a lot of actresses being auditioned. They seemed to cast the net wide because they didn't know who they wanted. We haven't really heard anything about the British Bond girl. I think they knew who they wanted from early on and signed her up almost at once.
    Given the silence around the villain and his lack of comments on the subject
    I think that Chiwetel Ejiofor will be the villain, well I'm hoping ! :))
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,416Chief of Staff
    Number24 wrote:
    The rumour for months now has been Chiwetel Ejiofor, the star of "12 years a slave".... .

That's not the name I was given nearly 12 months ago...but he was the back up...
    YNWA 97
    Was "he" black too? I'm asking because the answer might give a hint on the background of the villan.
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,416Chief of Staff
    Number24 wrote:
    Was "he" black too? I'm asking because the answer might give a hint on the background of the villan.

Yes...that was the whole idea about the villain this time out...
    YNWA 97
    Interesting ....