Halloween Bond Horrors ?

ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
With Halloween coming up Have you any Horror stories connected to Bond ?
Either fears for the future of the books and film ? Horror casting or director
Suggestions ? I 'm guessing LALD would be the Halloween Bond film with
Baron Samedi and the voodoo aspect of the story, any other suggestions ? :D
"I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."

Comments

• Silhouette ManSilhouette Man The last refuge of a scoundrelPosts: 8,689MI6 Agent
    I've always said that Jaws in TSWLM was a bit like Dracula in how he bit into people's necks to kill them (as opposed to drinking their blood!). I find the Jaws of TSWLM a much darker character than the one in MR.
    "The tough man of the world. The Secret Agent. The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    True, Sadly in MR he was played as a comedy sidekick. :#
    Instead of the truly menacing. " Horror" ;) he could have been. :D
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • Silhouette ManSilhouette Man The last refuge of a scoundrelPosts: 8,689MI6 Agent
    Yes, Sol "Horror" Horowitz from TSWLM novel was who he was meant to have been based on with his steel capped teeth! :) -{
    "The tough man of the world. The Secret Agent. The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).
    :)) and now we have another Horowitz writing the new novel!
    Spooky ! :))
    edited October 2014
    :)) and now we have another Horowitz writing the new novel!
    Spooky ! :))

Yes, it was meant to be, wasn't it? :)) -{
    I wonder if he'll mention anything in the books forward ? :))
  • Le SamouraiLe Samourai Honolulu, HIPosts: 573MI6 Agent
    I always thought Shatterhand's Garden of Death from the novel YOLT had a certain horror story vibe to it.
    —Le Samourai

A Gent in Training.... A blog about my continuing efforts to be improve myself, be a better person, and lead a good life. It incorporates such far flung topics as fitness, self defense, music, style, food and drink, and personal philosophy.
    Agent In Training
  • AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    1 +

Blofeld in YOLT (Novel) is rather frightening in Japanese Warrior Armour :))
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
    I wonder if that was what Steven Berkoff had in mind when he
    Went in full Japanese Warrior Armour to his audition ! :)) or
    He's just eccentric. :))
  • AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    Berkoff played a lot of Russian Villains :))
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
    :D He'd cornered the market in Russian bad guys for a while. :))
    I always thought Shatterhand's Garden of Death from the novel YOLT had a certain horror story vibe to it.

Indeed, there's a very Gothic Horror feel to it to be sure. :) -{
  • BlackleiterBlackleiter Washington, DCPosts: 5,615MI6 Agent
    As a teen, I used to fantasize about creating a two-faced mask for Halloween - half Dr. Kananga/half Mr. Big. But alas, I was never creative enough to figure out how to do it, so it never happened. :(
    "Felix Leiter, a brother from Langley."
    I love the scene ( showing extreme cruelty ) when Shatterhand's guards
    Help kill a poor bloke who had chickened out of suicide ! Perhaps
    Fleming was showing some of the cruelty show to captured British
    Soldiers by the Japanese of WW2.

Luckily BL with my " individual " looks I never needed a mask at Halloween. :))
  • BlackleiterBlackleiter Washington, DCPosts: 5,615MI6 Agent
    Luckily BL with my " individual " looks I never needed a mask at Halloween.

One can only dream of ever attaining your level of loveliness, TP! :))
    "Felix Leiter, a brother from Langley."