Is this image of Grace Jones from the film A View to Kill?

I would be grateful for some help.

Is the image of Grace Jones in black trousers, a leather jacket and a purple head scarf taken from the film A View to Kill? I have't seen it and want to dress up as her for a James Bond Event.

Grateful for any help!

images_CAYMVGGT.jpg

Comments

• ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    She was wearing that outfit, on the oil dock, when Zorin and his
    Men catch the Russian scuba diver who was spying on them.
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • hehadlotsofgutshehadlotsofguts Durham England Posts: 2,107MI6 Agent
    That looks like a promo shot as well.
    Have you ever heard of the Emancipation Proclamation?"

" I don't listen to hip hop!"
  • Silhouette ManSilhouette Man The last refuge of a scoundrelPosts: 8,671MI6 Agent
    Yes, it certainly looks like it is from AVTAK. :) -{
    "The tough man of the world. The Secret Agent. The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).
    I think I'm right I've studied Miss Jones's apparel very closely
    She has legs that go on Forever ! :D
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • Silhouette ManSilhouette Man The last refuge of a scoundrelPosts: 8,671MI6 Agent
    I think I'm right I've studied Miss Jones's apparel very closely
    She has legs that go on Forever ! :D

Sadly not many care for her in that way but I think she's suitably wild and exotic for a James Bond villainess. :) -{
    "The tough man of the world. The Secret Agent. The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).
    I know, I can't understand it. I put it down to some men being
    Frightened of a strong, powerful woman. :p :)) I think she's fun. -{
    I know, I can't understand it. I put it down to some men being
    Frightened of a strong, powerful woman. :p :)) I think she's fun. -{

A lot of people aren't too keen on the Mayday-Bond seduction scene where she brought a black dildo with her! :o
    Hey, you have to experiment. :))

I'm sure it frightened old Roger.
  • AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    One of Q's new Gadgets?
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
    One of Q's new Gadgets?

Q - "Yes, you just pull the top off and out comes a knife!" ;%