Goldfinger Style Holster

One of the members here contacted me for a holster back in May or June of this year. I don't really do these anymore due to lack of time, lack of a particular material, and because it's a hobby not my day job. I now have one medium size Goldfinger style James Bond holster up for grabs. It was put together using the last pieces of material that I have and therefore won't be seen again for a long time. Double-oh nine was the member who contacted me. It's his if he still wants it. If not, other members can contact me via PM for details. Once it's gone, it's gone.

DG
So, what sharp little eyes you've got...wait till you get to my teeth.
image_zps6a725e59.jpg
"People sleep peacefully in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." Richard Grenier after George Orwell, Washington Times 1993.

Comments

• Donald GrantDonald Grant U.S.A.Posts: 2,241Quartermasters
    O.K., I gave Double-oh nine a full week to respond to this post and a PM. No response. Since I was contacted by several members via email and PM regarding the holster, it will now be offered to the first member who contacted me. Thank you all for your interest, I greatly appreciate it. Sorry I can't accomodate you all.

DG
    So, what sharp little eyes you've got...wait till you get to my teeth.
    image_zps6a725e59.jpg
    "People sleep peacefully in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." Richard Grenier after George Orwell, Washington Times 1993.
  • Double-oh nineDouble-oh nine USAPosts: 60MI6 Agent
    O.K., I gave Double-oh nine a full week to respond to this post and a PM. No response. Since I was contacted by several members via email and PM regarding the holster, it will now be offered to the first member who contacted me. Thank you all for your interest, I greatly appreciate it. Sorry I can't accomodate you all.

DG
    I do appreciate my getting first chance, and congratulations to the member that received it when I failed to respond. No hard feelings, and I'll be anxiously awaiting another chance at one of DG's rare, but excellent, 007 shoulder holster repro's.