Which Pussy Played the Best "Blofeld's Cat"?

chrisisallchrisisall Western Mass, USAPosts: 9,061MI6 Agent
I nominate the furball from YOLT- boy did he know how to project that all-important feeling of urgency.
Props to the cat-actor from NSNA though, who clearly had a good sense of comic timing.

Your vote is important. We will determine the winner of the "Morris" next week.
Dalton & Connery rule. Brozz was cool.
#1.TLD/LTK 2.TND 3.GF 4.GE 5.DN 6.FYEO 7.FRWL 8.TMWTGG 9.TWINE 10.YOLT/QOS

Comments

• BlackleiterBlackleiter Washington, DCPosts: 5,615MI6 Agent
    I like the one in DAF. And her twin sister, too. I can't even tell they're acting! :))
    "Felix Leiter, a brother from Langley."
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,220Chief of Staff
    There are too many of them. A galore of pussies.
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    This idea was one of my first threads :)) ah so many
    Memories. -{
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • chrisisallchrisisall Western Mass, USAPosts: 9,061MI6 Agent
    I like the one in DAF. And her twin sister, too. I can't even tell they're acting! :))
    Yes, they were quite natural together. Some cat-actors can get fairly shy around lights and crew, but they performed well. I must note that a third feline did that excellent stunt landing into Charles Grey's hands. Sadly, we aren't considering the stunt-pussys in this award.
    This idea was one of my first threads :)) ah so many
    Memories. -{
    Oh, I'm sorry! I must have joined after that... didn't mean to nick your idea!
    No you've crossed the line Chrisisall if you were thirty or forty years older
    I'd come over there with a much younger guy and a couple of friends
    to beat you up !!!! :)) :)) :)) :p ;)
    I'm now going to the back yard and do my Cpt Kirk shout !
    " Khan ! " .... Sorry I meant " Chris !!! ". :))
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • Thunderbird 2Thunderbird 2 East of Cardiff, Wales.Posts: 2,777MI6 Agent
    Did somebody mention Star Trek? My radar is pinging!

Re Blofel'd moggie (snigger snigger) weren't several cats used for each film where he appeared? In ST TNG four cats were used to portray Commander Data's cat, Spot. Brandy and Monster of Animal Antics being 2 of them.

I like the twins in DAF. The contemptuous yowl the actual Blofeld moggie spits at the double as he scurries off is nicely played by both felines.
    This is Thunderbird 2, how can I be of assistance?
    I like the twins in DAF. The contemptuous yowl the actual Blofeld moggie spits at the double as he scurries off is nicely played by both felines.
    Yes, they executed their 'lines' well and very professionally. But I'm old school, and appreciate a more organic version of method acting. The YOLT kitty just screamed YEEOWWWWL to me.
    Again though, the DAF cat did the best actual vocal ever before the Bassey song!
  • The Domino EffectThe Domino Effect Posts: 3,631MI6 Agent
    The cat in YOLT was genuinely Persian and didn't speak a word of English. She had her own translator on set (not to mention her own trailer, manicurist, pedicurist and chef!) who would interpret between Farsi and English for her. Needless to say, they then hired a voice actor to dub-in an English voice in post-production.
    they then hired a voice actor to dub-in an English voice in post-production.
    Niki?
    chrisisall wrote:
    Niki?

How did you guess?
    How did you guess?
    An obvious little notion....
  • PeppermillPeppermill DelftPosts: 2,860MI6 Agent
    edited December 2014
    My vote goes to Blofeld's cat in Dr No. Such a natural acting talent you almost forget she is there.
    1. Ohmss 2. Frwl 3. Op 4. Tswlm 5. Tld 6. Ge 7. Yolt 8. Lald 9. Cr 10. Ltk 11. Dn 12. Gf 13. Qos 14. Mr 15. Tmwtgg 16. Fyeo 17. Twine 18. Sf 19. Tb 20 Tnd 21. Spectre 22 Daf 23. Avtak 24. Dad
    Peppermill wrote:
    My vote goes to Blofeld's cat Dr No. Such a natural acting talent you almost forget she is there.
    I did. :o Remind me please... :D
  • superadosuperado Regent's Park West (CaliforniaPosts: 2,652MI6 Agent
    The cat from "Cats & Dogs" that drew inspiration from the Bond movies...would make the baddestass kitty of all:
    28982308_.jpg
    "...the purposeful slant of his striding figure looked dangerous, as if he was making quickly for something bad that was happening further down the street." -SMERSH on 007 dossier photo, Ch. 6 FRWL.....
  • Unknown007Unknown007 Posts: 201MI6 Agent
    For some reason I actually thought the cats in YOLT & Diamonds were the same one. I suspect The FYEO feline was a different one.
    Unknown007 wrote:
    For some reason I actually thought the cats in YOLT & Diamonds were the same one.
    No, as it happens, each pussy in turn asked for more money to reprise their roles, and all were replaced by a hungrier cat-actor...
    In fact just as Connery was lured back for NSNA, Tiddles from DAF
    Was lured back as Mr Bigglesworth, in Austin Powers. ;)
    I did not know that!! :o
  • Unknown007Unknown007 Posts: 201MI6 Agent
    So first of all, will there be a white cat with "Blofeld" in Spectre? Also wonder if it will demand a bigger trailer than Daniel Craig? Tiddles will no doubt demand to be paid in Fish and whiskas.
  • VesperMelogranoVesperMelograno The SouthPosts: 901MI6 Agent
    To get more star power do you think they will replace the Persian with Grumpy Cat?
    gc_jb.jpg
    I've always wanted to have Christmas in Turkey
  • minigeffminigeff EnglandPosts: 7,884MI6 Agent
    It's gotta be that lil white SOB in YOLT.

The on screen magical relationship it has with DP is something all pussy actors should aspire to. If you can look close enough, you'll notice a real subtle manner in which DP comforts his feline co-part as the pyro's are going off, it's doesn't look forced or like a "holy shitsticks this things just nicked an artery" at all....
    'Force feeding AJB humour and banter since 2009'
    Vive le droit à la libre expression! Je suis Charlie!
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk
    www.cancerresearchuk.org
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,766MI6 Agent
    It upsets me that in all the Bond movies there are no Norwegian, or as far as I know, even Svandinavian pussies :#
  • AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    I like Norwegian Pussies :v :))
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
    But would your feelings change if you were served "smalahove"
    Regularly ? :))
  • AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    That has yet to happen :))
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
    Maybe Blofeld will be holding a Norwegian Blue next time around (beautiful plumage).
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,766MI6 Agent
    Bond shoots.
    007: "This is a dead parrot. This parrot is no more! He has ceased to be!" :))
    :))
    He always did like that " Pine for the fjords" box ......... Put him in it ! ;)