So it begins... SPECTRE (Spoliers)...

http://postimg.cc/image/8rr61yal7/

Black derby... possibly 348 last with a rubber sole. C&J Norwich? (http://www.crockettandjones.com/product/norwich-black)

Comments

• 007 and a half007 and a half LondonPosts: 595MI6 Agent
    image.jpg
  • RAINbowTRAILRAINbowTRAIL AmsterdamPosts: 77MI6 Agent
    Looks like the C&J Norwich :007)
  • JMac88JMac88 Posts: 279MI6 Agent
    I got some weird looks today in the office when I first saw these pics and had them on my widescreen monitor :p . It's like Christmas come early for me!

Says a lot about my wardrobe that I looked down and my trousers and shoes were a decent match for DC's outfit. The shoes are by Church's but are quite similar, just with broguing (the Baslow model they stopped making last year).
  • cmdr_bongcmdr_bong AustraliaPosts: 202MI6 Agent
    Good to see DC has grown out his hair a little bit. Looking real sharp!
  • sl007hasl007ha Posts: 25MI6 Agent
    I think this is the same outfit from the last scene of Skyfall when he's standing on the rooftop with the british flag in the background
  • Matt SMatt S Oh Cult Voodoo ShopPosts: 6,595MI6 Agent
    sl007ha wrote:
    I think this is the same outfit from the last scene of Skyfall when he's standing on the rooftop with the british flag in the background

It is not. The suit is a different colour and pattern (grey narrow pinstripe instead of navy herringbone) and the coat is different. The coat has been discussed on the main Tom Ford Bond 24 thread: http://www.ajb007.co.uk/topic/44115/tom-ford-back-at-it-again-in-bond-24/page/13/
    Visit my blog, Bond Suits
  • screenamescreename Posts: 388MI6 Agent
    Is it just me, or are these shoes really ugly? ?:)
  • Awilliams007Awilliams007 Posts: 332MI6 Agent
    Thought some may appreciate this. Good shot of the gloves. Shirt cuff and cuff links.
    image.jpg
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    :)) Once again Britain is under attack, and Bond shows
    The Bull dog spirit. :D
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • jared_nomakjared_nomak Posts: 1,942MI6 Agent
    Thought some may appreciate this. Good shot of the gloves. Shirt cuff and cuff links.
    image.jpg

Do you think the cufflinks are possibly initialled JB cufflinks but upside down

image.jpg

But maybe made by Tom Ford

Gloves ain't Dents the grain is very heavy

Ross

Ross
  • HoldenHolden UKPosts: 664MI6 Agent
    Gloves look like dark brown deerskin, or Peccary - could still be Dents.

Coat may be a herringbone, looking at the sleeve.
    Holden wrote:

Could be right

http://www.dents.co.uk/shop/mens-gloves/15-1066-mens-deerskin-leather-gloves/

Ross
    image.jpg

Cufflinks are double sided same as skyfall

Ross
    image.jpg
  • JBT0077JBT0077 GermanyPosts: 236MI6 Agent
    It looks like JD for me but JB would make much more sense.
  • Matt SMatt S Oh Cult Voodoo ShopPosts: 6,595MI6 Agent
    Holden wrote:

Yes, it's definitely a herringbone coat, and probably charcoal rather than navy, just like a traditional chesterfield (except for the shorter length). It's a much classier coat than the rather uninspiring coat in Skyfall.
    Visit my blog, Bond Suits
  • MrZarebaMrZareba Krakow, PolandPosts: 1,775MI6 Agent
    I thing the cufflinks actually do say "JB", the B is just in an unusual shape but you can see that the upper part of the letter is narrower.
  • Martin AstonMartin Aston LondonPosts: 408MI6 Agent
    The gloves look like Dents deerskin gloves, I have a cashmere lined pair bought about three years ago and the leather graining looks identical. Only trouble is working out which exact pair. There looks to be either a closing stud or strap on the reverse.
  • JBT0077JBT0077 GermanyPosts: 236MI6 Agent
    The gloves look like Dents deerskin gloves, I have a cashmere lined pair bought about three years ago and the leather graining looks identical. Only trouble is working out which exact pair. There looks to be either a closing stud or strap on the reverse.

I don't think they look like dents. The gloves have a different size adjuster.
    Screenshot_2014_12_17_21_35_31_1.jpg
  • 000-7000-7 EnglandPosts: 78MI6 Agent
    How about Mulberry? Their "Day Glove, Black Deerskin"
    Start saving they're £225!

http://www.mulberry.com/shop/mens/mens-scarves-gloves/day-glove-black-deerskin

This glove has the distinct Deerskin pattern, exterior stitching, size adjuster, clean double stitched rib around the base of the glove.

It was the size adjuster that intrigued me; seen in a number of photos as a distinct rectangular object
    (see Just Jared images 06, 22, 29) and the round stud (see Just Jared images 02, 07)

The gloves worn by Rory Kinnear could well be Dents? His gloves have the same stitching detail on the back but a palm vent, no size adjuster, as seen in a photo where he is waving. Seeing a close up of the cuff would solve the mystery of which type....

-{
    These days it takes three kills...!
    I'm tempted to say, you could be right! -{

But are Bond's black, chocolate, or midnight blue?
  • 000-7000-7 EnglandPosts: 78MI6 Agent
    Definitely Black
    These days it takes three kills...!
  • Westward_DriftWestward_Drift Posts: 3,084MI6 Agent
    They're only $320-$380 a pair, get all three colors. Just in case. :# :))

I'm using some gloves I bought at clearance from a local hat manufacturer for three dollars. Not nearly as nice, but surely more than 1% as nice.
  • RAINbowTRAILRAINbowTRAIL AmsterdamPosts: 77MI6 Agent
    The gloves could still be Dents (http://www.dents.co.uk/shop/mens-gloves/15-1545-mens-handsewn-deerskin-leather-gloves/)

The stud pronounces clearly on the glove with a yellowish metallic glare, which is less so with the mullerry. Additionally, the pattern seems to be consistent with deerskin (at least on this resolution). Furthermore, this glove has a size adjuster, which is very similar to the Dents one positioned under the leather strap on the website.
  • Remmert007Remmert007 Posts: 232MI6 Agent
    Definitely looks like JB initials on the cufflinks, almost a 'Gustav Graves logo' style font:

jb_cufflinks.jpg
    BOND LIFESTYLE
    JamesBondLifestyle.com | Instagram | Facebook | Twitter

You only live once, live like Bond!
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,292MI6 Agent
    Anybody asked Dents?
    Instagram - bondclothes007
    I initially thought it could be dents but the more you look at the details I think not the bottom of the three stitched part on the hand is level but on the dents version the middle one ain't
    Ross
  • walther p99walther p99 NJPosts: 3,416MI6 Agent
    welshboy78 wrote:
    Anybody asked Dents?
    I did, they replied "as far as we know this is not our glove"
    None of the Dents have the correct specific details in any one glove on their website. i.e. the double stitching rib around the base of the glove, as well as having the strap adjuster.

The Mulberry looks favourite based on the details, unless anyone finds different.
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,292MI6 Agent
    welshboy78 wrote:
    Anybody asked Dents?
    I did, they replied "as far as we know this is not our glove"

Cool.

Tom Ford also does gloves but hopefully this is not the case here
    Instagram - bondclothes007