Does anyone know a website to help find screenings like this?

Hey all, I was wondering if anyone knows of any websites that post the dates of screenings and events for classic movies. I try just randomly searching the internet and i get some results but I feel like I would have to check everyday to make sure i don't miss anything. How do you find any screenings like this? In the end if i have to check every so often then I guess thats the case but was checking to see if anyone know of any site that posted them. Thanks all, enjoy your day.

Comments

• Bond Collectors' WeekendsBond Collectors' Weekends Gainesville, Florida USAPosts: 1,883MI6 Agent
    GREAT point--if someone wants to make one just for Bond that would be a super idea--50th anniversaries have passed for three films and Thunderball will be shown worldwide this year...
    Seven (007) James Bond Tours! Mission: Mexico!
  • armenianmoviemanarmenianmovieman The 818Posts: 674MI6 Agent
    I've always though about this, and I realized the only way to do it is to download the Fandango app (if you're in the US) and then go scroll down the list of movies to see what is playing. You always see old movies pop up (Fight Club, Jerry Maguire, Almost Famous, for example) which means they're near by.

This is as close as I know.
    Yes. Consssssiderably.