Digitally Restored Goldfinger - Berlin International Film Festival

Moore ThanMoore Than EnglandPosts: 3,173MI6 Agent
The Berlinale Classics, which was launched two years ago as part of the Retrospective section of the Berlin International Film Festival, will be including Goldfinger in this year's programme. The international premiere of the digitally restored version will screen in 4K DCP. Responsible for the restoration were Eon Productions Ltd (London), and Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios (Beverly Hills C/A). Sir Ken Adam will attend the screening and introduce Goldfinger personally. The screening is scheduled for Saturday 7th February at 7.30 PM.

RETROSPECTIVE & HOMAGE 65TH BERLINALE
https://www.berlinale.de/en/presse/pressemitteilungen/retrospektive/retro-presse-detail_26581.html
Moore Not Less 4371 posts (2002 - 2007) Moore Than (2012 - 2016)

Comments

• Sir Hillary BraySir Hillary Bray College of ArmsPosts: 2,174MI6 Agent
    Oh man, I would kill to see that. Bit far away for me though...
    Hilly...you old devil!
  • AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    If only I could afford a Trip to Berlin :#
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,292MI6 Agent
    So is this a new scan of the film or just advertising what it was before to look techie?

Pretty cool if EON are constantly restoring the films
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • Moore ThanMoore Than EnglandPosts: 3,173MI6 Agent
    From The Bond Bulletin. Includes pics from the premiere plus meeting with Sir Ken Adam.

Report: GOLDFINGER 4K DCP World Premiere in Berlin and a personal meeting with Sir Ken Adam
    http://thebondbulletin.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/report-goldfinger-4k-dcp-world-premiere.html#more
    Moore Not Less 4371 posts (2002 - 2007) Moore Than (2012 - 2016)
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    It must look amazing in 4K. -{
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."