Mexico- what happens and when?

Haven't heard much about what will be filmed in Mexico.

Does anyone know what, where and when?

Bleuville.

Comments

• Mr MartiniMr Martini That nice house in the sky.Posts: 2,698MI6 Agent
    I thought I saw someone mention in here when filming takes place in Mexico. I thought it was early March, but could be mistaken.
    Some people would complain even if you hang them with a new rope
  • AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    March seems like the most likely Time -{
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
  • Moore ThanMoore Than EnglandPosts: 3,173MI6 Agent
    No dates have been confirmed as yet for Mexico. From reading elsewhere, one location for filming will be the Plaza de la Constitucion in Mexico City. Filming in Rome is scheduled for the 19th Feb to the 12th March, Morocco for early June.
    Moore Not Less 4371 posts (2002 - 2007) Moore Than (2012 - 2016)
  • QuistQuist Posts: 61MI6 Agent
    I have a feeling that Mexico is either going to be where the pre titles sequence takes place or where the film has it's climax.
  • AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    Maybe SPECTRE could have a Base of Operations in some old Mexican Ruins?
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
  • ShatterfangShatterfang Posts: 538MI6 Agent
    I speculate Mexico City is the pre-title Sequence. On the map, the other locales Morocco, Rome, and Austria go in more or less a vertical linear path from each other. After the credits, Bond could go in that order, or in the opposite direction. But mexico is separate from them so i'm going with pre-title sequence. I think they filmed Austria first just so they didn't miss the snow, but that feels like the finale to me, just because of the massive of it all, and what i saw in the footage. plus we already know its going to have ties to OHMSSS
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,417Chief of Staff
    I speculate Mexico City is the pre-title Sequence.

Not much of a guess as that was confirmed awhile ago -{
    YNWA 97
  • HalconHalcon Zen TemplePosts: 486MI6 Agent
    Well, being that Mexico is my stomping ground and all...

I'm excited to say the least to see some scenes in a James Bond film! -{
  • ggl007ggl007 SpainPosts: 388MI6 Agent
    edited March 2015
    Sorry, SPOILERS I don't know how to hide it...

The costume casting was with Catrinas and skeletons, ie, scenes will be placed during the Day of the Death

or do I? :D
    ggl007 wrote:
    Sorry, SPOILERS I don't know how to hide it...

The costume casting was with Catrinas and skeletons, ie, scenes will be placed during the Day of the Death.

Thanks for trying with the spoiler...just see how someone else has done it by 'quoting' them...that will show you how to add spoiler tags...
    As for the actual spoiler - again, already widely reported I'm afraid...
    YNWA 97
  • ShatterfangShatterfang Posts: 538MI6 Agent
    i guess confirmed means from the leaked script. well i didn't know that and keep pretty up to date, except for reading the leak. anyways, i was right.
  • ggl007ggl007 SpainPosts: 388MI6 Agent
    i guess confirmed means from the leaked script. well i didn't know that and keep pretty up to date, except for reading the leak. anyways, i was right.
    It is said in the new Empire's article.

No...pretty much confirmed from the start, well before the leaked scripts...
    YNWA 97