Bond house slippers / shoes

I'm looking for a new pair of house slippers and wondering if anyone has identified a bond approved pair? Off the top of my head I can't remember seeing any, but something from a book could be cool. Perhaps we'll see some in Spectre.

Comments

• always shakenalways shaken LondonPosts: 6,287MI6 Agent
    I'm looking for a new pair of house slippers and wondering if anyone has identified a bond approved pair? Off the top of my head I can't remember seeing any, but something from a book could be cool. Perhaps we'll see some in Spectre.

I had a nice blue velvet pair from C@J years ago ,they had a very nice leather sole ,trouble was ,the 1st time o wore them
    (with my sky blue Oxford dressing gown) I slipped down the stairs,nearly breaking my arse, ;% so be carefull :D
    By the way, did I tell you, I was "Mad"?
  • The Red KindThe Red Kind EnglandPosts: 3,119MI6 Agent

I had a nice blue velvet pair from C@J years ago ,they had a very nice leather sole ,trouble was ,the 1st time o wore them
    (with my sky blue Oxford dressing gown) I slipped down the stairs,nearly breaking my arse, ;% so be carefull :D

:)) Of course Vodka Martini still in hand without spilling a drop at the bottom of the stairs.. -{ Hope you weren't too bruised!?
    "Any of the opposition around..?"
  • Bond Collectors' WeekendsBond Collectors' Weekends Gainesville, Florida USAPosts: 1,882MI6 Agent
    08_Slippers_Robe_1.jpg

08_Slippers_Robe_2.jpg
    Seven (007) James Bond Tours! Mission: Mexico!
  • cheldcheld Posts: 300MI6 Agent
    I recommend the Brooks Brothers Nappa Full Slippers. They list for $148 but can be had in the $88 range if you first obtain a corporate account and then open a new credit card account during the next corporate sale. You can stack the 30% corporate with a 15% new card kicker.

http://www.brooksbrothers.com/Nappa-Full-Slippers/601H________BL___11___D___,default,pd.html

Here's my review, which focuses primarily on fit and break-in:

High quality, extremely comfortable. For best fit, purchase the smallest size that you can get your foot into. If there is any gap at the heel when you try them on, size down and try again. I wear 11 1/2 C in other Peal shoes and wear 10 1/2 in these slippers.

At first you'll need to use your hand to get the heel into the slipper. After about 2 weeks you should be able to slip your foot in unaided, but may still have some tightness across the instep. After six weeks the slipper should be perfectly molded to your foot and they'll feel like you've had them for years.
  • Colonel DukeColonel Duke Posts: 63MI6 Agent
    Great list guys! Thanks for the suggestions.