WTB: Acne Wall Street Shark Grey size 48

Hello everyone,
to complete my Shanghai outfit, i am looking for the Acne Wall Street trousers in size 48.
Just send me an offer -{

If you maybe concerned of my <10 posts, i can bring Nico (richmentoys) as a reputation ( i have dealt big-time with him ;) )

Sascha

Comments

• TheundeadkennedyTheundeadkennedy Posts: 292MI6 Agent
    I wish you would have been looking awhile back for them. I took a big loss on mine.

If you check out the Acne Drifter Trousers, they are the same as Wall Street Trousers except they have belt loops, which should not matter with the Shanghai outfit since the belt will be covered by the jumper. I've owned both and can say that the waist runs smaller on the Drifters and I'm very happy I sized up per the recommendation on Mr. Porter.

-{
  • walther p99walther p99 NJPosts: 3,416MI6 Agent
    did they stop selling them? last year in London they were on the clearance rack.
  • PPKPPK Posts: 60MI6 Agent
    Sadly i couldent find any in onlinestores so i tried my luck here walther.

Thanks for the tip undeadkennedy, definitely appreciate it since i am normally size 31 in jeans so 48 may would fit perfectly when they run smaller.

Sascha -{
  • kaddkadd Posts: 917MI6 Agent
    did they stop selling them? last year in London they were on the clearance rack.

Yup. They're not making them anymore. I was told by the sales staff same thing as above. That the drifters replaced them.
  • StiffassBritStiffassBrit United KingdomPosts: 219MI6 Agent
    Hi everyone, sorry to hijack this thread but I have decided to sell my Acne Wall Street trousers after endless efforts to lose weight and try and fit into them. I bought them in early 2014 off EBay from the US and after losing over half a stone they are still horrendously tight on my thighs. To say they are slim fit is an understatement! The trousers are size 46 European which equates to size 30 waist in UK. The Person I bought them off had them tailored to a size 32 in the leg. I don't know what the original length was, someone here could probably answer. I have tried to show a comparison with a size 32 waist 30 length UK trousers in the pictures. Sorry they are poor but I have struggled to get some good light today. I paid £150 for the trousers and have never worn them apart from trying them on twice. I'm looking to get £125 for them but I'm open to offers as they are no longer available.
    1422739035803.jpg

1422739078394.jpg

1422739141690.jpg

1422739234392.jpg
    I'm sorry......that last hand...nearly killed me
  • TheundeadkennedyTheundeadkennedy Posts: 292MI6 Agent
    PPK wrote:
    Sadly i couldent find any in onlinestores so i tried my luck here walther.

Thanks for the tip undeadkennedy, definitely appreciate it since i am normally size 31 in jeans so 48 may would fit perfectly when they run smaller.

Sascha -{

No problem. I normally a size 31 as well in brands that don't vanity size and are lower rised like the trousers and would suggest you size up to size 50 in the drifters. I sized up and they were only marginally too large in the waist before tailoring. The legs are still very slim all the way through and I sometimes have to pull them down my calf after standing update rom a seated position. But that's just my experience with them. Whichever way you go, there is a decent exchange policy, but the window is not very long.
  • PPKPPK Posts: 60MI6 Agent
    Thread can be closed,
    i found one ;)

Sascha