his name was bond...the mini series

hot crossed bondhot crossed bond at the barPosts: 181MI6 Agent
would love to see a mini series on Hbo ,etc...7 parts of course! delving into different times and parts of his life. the stories told by people that knew him friends, lovers (the ones that lived ;) enemies...so on. the best part being that since the stories come from others, bond could be played by a different actors for every story told. as fans we all see him in different ways...so this would be perfect!
I'm motivated by my duty

Comments

• Asp9mmAsp9mm Over the Hills and Far Away.Posts: 7,483MI6 Agent
    I would love to see a high quality period TV series based on the books. But it'll never happen :(
    ..................Asp9mmSIG-1-2.jpg...............
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    Yes, it would be wonderful to see the short stories filmed as Fleming
    Imagined them. {[]
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • The Red KindThe Red Kind EnglandPosts: 3,118MI6 Agent
    Asp9mm wrote:
    I would love to see a high quality period TV series based on the books. But it'll never happen :(

+1

Would also like to see a period Young Bond series. Again, never gonna happen.. :(
    "Any of the opposition around..?"
  • AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    Echoing everyone else here, I too would love to see a TV Mini Series based on the original Fleming Novels. Discussions would have to be held between EON and The Fleming Estate, so it most likely wont happen :#
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
  • hot crossed bondhot crossed bond at the barPosts: 181MI6 Agent
    T.v is working out like gangbusters for marvel and DC comics! it would only help the BOND franchise to do the same. it could air in between films. they could introduce new characters for spinoffs...so on! and it could happen...with interest!
    I'm motivated by my duty
    T.v is working out like gangbusters for marvel and DC comics! it would only help the BOND franchise to do the same. it could air in between films. they could introduce new characters for spinoffs...so on! and it could happen...with interest!
    plus if you had a different actors playing bond for each story...the list of actors would be lining up before the call went out!!!
    I'm motivated by my duty
    I could see the BBC doing it.
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
    I'd be happy with the audio Books with drawings, a sort of Bond Jackanory. -{
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    I'd be happy with the audio Books with drawings, a sort of Bond Jackanory. -{
    pop up?
    I'm motivated by my duty
    Only the love scenes ;)
    Interactive?
    There could be a magic eye effect that only "True" Bond fans would be able to see :))
  • thegreatgallingthegreatgalling Posts: 180MI6 Agent
    Asp9mm wrote:

+++++++1
    Brian Blessed as Hugo Drax -{
    Always saw big Brian as Drax , great big personality. Outwardly
    A very pleasant, jovial fellow. Until crossed then he becomes a
    Loud mouthed, vile Bast*rd !
    In fact thinking about it, maybe I should put my name forward ? :))
    Brian would be perfect in my book, red faced almost spitting across the
    Table " You're a damned Cheat !" , then slyly adding " Spend the money
    Quickly, Mr Bond ", oh it would have been marvellous. {[]
    But alas, it will probably never happen :#

And Ainsley Harriot as Mr Big :))
  • MilleniumForceMilleniumForce LondonPosts: 1,214MI6 Agent
    I wouldn't mind, onceRalph Fiennes has some time as M, a prequel with him as an agent, as a TV series.
    1.LTK 2.AVTAK 3.OP 4.FYEO 5.TND 6.LALD 7.GE 8.GF 9.TSWLM 10.SPECTRE 11.SF 12.MR 13.YOLT 14.TLD 15.CR (06) 16.TMWTGG 17.TB 18.FRWL 19.TWINE 20.OHMSS 21.DAF 22.DAD 23.QoS 24.NSNA 25.DN 26.CR (67)
  • superdaddysuperdaddy englandPosts: 917MI6 Agent
    I wouldn't mind, onceRalph Fiennes has some time as M, a prequel with him as an agent, as a TV series.
    always though RF would have been ideal for Bond in a period tv series literally perfect in fact
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,053Chief of Staff
    IMHO the ideal Bond novels for the miniseries treatment would be MR and TWSLM (basically because the films of those two don't reflect the novels). In period, faithful. As said above, though, it ain't gonna happen.
    Love the idea of Blessed as Drax.