New novel

thesecretagentthesecretagent CornwallPosts: 2,151MI6 Agent
book_cover.jpg

Hi - not been on here for a while but thought some of you may like a decent thriller. It is on Kindle at the moment and will be available as a paperback in a couple of weeks. Here's a brief synopsis:

At a US research facility funded by the military and clandestine agencies a super-virus has been created as a first strike military weapon. During its conception the anti-virus has furthered the possibilities of medical research by decades. Such is its potential, treachery has struck from within. If the virus is released, then the anti-virus will be worth billions to the pharmaceutical industry . Isobel Bartlett worked on the project and knows its potential. After the suspicious death of her mentor, and upon hearing part of an audacious plan to make money from the project she flees the facility with the information needed to culture the viruses to seek help from a contact with the FBI. Up against rogue government forces, she is helped by Agent Rob Stone of the Secret Service who has been tasked by the president to investigate a disbanded assassination program after his investigation led him to the bio research facility. The two are hunted mercilessly by an assassin from Washington to the streets of New York. Only when the hunt reaches the wild forests of Vermont can ex-special forces soldier Stone take the fight to the enemy.

Hope you guys like it and I'll be looking in soon!

Cheers

TSA
Amazon #1 Bestselling Author. If you enjoy crime, espionage, action and fast-moving thrillers follow this link:

http://apbateman.com

Comments

• ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    Nice to hear from you again TSA, {[] I'm always game for a good thriller
    So I'll definitely check it out. -{
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • thesecretagentthesecretagent CornwallPosts: 2,151MI6 Agent
    Nice to hear from you again TSA, {[] I'm always game for a good thriller
    So I'll definitely check it out. -{

Cheers TP -{
    Amazon #1 Bestselling Author. If you enjoy crime, espionage, action and fast-moving thrillers follow this link:

• AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    I might have a look at this -{
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
    Are you just recommending it TSA or have you had a hand in it ?
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    Are you just recommending it TSA or have you had a hand in it ?

Sorry - not good at this PR stuff. It's my novel. I've just had the press review copies back so it may have a different cover in paperback than the current Kindle edition . Not sure when the paperback is available, but Kindle is up and running if you want a look! Any feedback or reviews appreciated! :)

• AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    I wish you Luck with this, and any future Novels you write -{
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
    Great news TSA, see what someone can achieve, while the likes of me
    Is talking bollocks here. :)) , any chance of a few signed paperbacks being
    Offered for sale ? ;)
    Still Congratulations and the best of luck with it . {[]
  • Silhouette ManSilhouette Man The last refuge of a scoundrelPosts: 8,648MI6 Agent
    Yes, good luck old chap! :) -{
    "The tough man of the world. The Secret Agent. The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).
    I've just got it on kindle, I'll read it after I finish For Special Services. :)
    Just finished reading The Ares Virus. {[]
    Great thriller, after the basic plot and characters have been laid out,it takes off
    At a break neck pace. I agree very much in the Clive Cussler thriller style, it
    Has a few twists and surprises along the way, and an exciting ending, a definite
    Five star book. {[] I hope agent Rob Stone has many more adventures. -{
    Just finished reading The Ares Virus. {[]
    Great thriller, after the basic plot and characters have been laid out,it takes off
    At a break neck pace. I agree very much in the Clive Cussler thriller style, it
    Has a few twists and surprises along the way, and an exciting ending, a definite
    Five star book. {[] I hope agent Rob Stone has many more adventures. -{

Thanks TP - appreciate your support!

I hope you have a lot of success with it. -{