Trailer?

Apologise if there is already a thread on this but when do you think it's likely we will see a teaser trailer?

Comments

• AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    Around April/May Time I suspect :)
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
  • HardyboyHardyboy Posts: 5,882Chief of Staff
    Probably with the release of one of the big summer movies.
    Vox clamantis in deserto
  • Moore ThanMoore Than EnglandPosts: 3,173MI6 Agent
    Skyfall's teaser trailer was released on the 21st May 2012. So, the second half of May or early June looks a good bet.
    Moore Not Less 4371 posts (2002 - 2007) Moore Than (2012 - 2016)
  • Gala BrandGala Brand Posts: 1,172MI6 Agent
    I think Thunderpussy posted something suggesting a SPECTRE trailer in the latter half of May.
  • MilleniumForceMilleniumForce LondonPosts: 1,214MI6 Agent
    I'm expecting it to be attached to Jurrasic World, being released in early June.
    1.LTK 2.AVTAK 3.OP 4.FYEO 5.TND 6.LALD 7.GE 8.GF 9.TSWLM 10.SPECTRE 11.SF 12.MR 13.YOLT 14.TLD 15.CR (06) 16.TMWTGG 17.TB 18.FRWL 19.TWINE 20.OHMSS 21.DAF 22.DAD 23.QoS 24.NSNA 25.DN 26.CR (67)
  • Kent007Kent007 Posts: 338MI6 Agent
    At the press conference Mendes said they were shooting for about 7 months which takes them to about June time so Jurassic World seems like a good bet.
    "You are about to wake when you dream that you are dreaming"
  • 007JBDCMWR007JBDCMWR Posts: 2,516MI6 Agent
    Gala Brand wrote:
    I think Thunderpussy posted something suggesting a SPECTRE trailer in the latter half of May.
    Defo scheduled Late May, 22nd TP stated I believe. Def in conjunction with a blockbuster release...
    Skewered, one sympathises...

1. CR. 2. TSWLM. 3. LTK. 4. GF. 5. SF.
  • MilleniumForceMilleniumForce LondonPosts: 1,214MI6 Agent
    007JBDCMWR wrote:
    Gala Brand wrote:
    Defo scheduled Late May, 22nd TP stated I believe. Def in conjunction with a blockbuster release...

Tomorrowland is beings eleased 22nd May.
    1.LTK 2.AVTAK 3.OP 4.FYEO 5.TND 6.LALD 7.GE 8.GF 9.TSWLM 10.SPECTRE 11.SF 12.MR 13.YOLT 14.TLD 15.CR (06) 16.TMWTGG 17.TB 18.FRWL 19.TWINE 20.OHMSS 21.DAF 22.DAD 23.QoS 24.NSNA 25.DN 26.CR (67)
  • Absolutely_CartAbsolutely_Cart NJ/NYC, United StatesPosts: 1,740MI6 Agent
    Skyfall's trailer came out in July 2012
  • hot crossed bondhot crossed bond at the barPosts: 181MI6 Agent
    just read online (so I hope it is true!?) the trailer will be out march 28th :)
    I'm motivated by my duty

AJB member, Marketto007, has posted on MI6 that a very reliable source has informed him the first SPECTRE trailer will be released worldwide on March 28th. If confirmed, that is about two months earlier than I was expecting.
  • HowardBHowardB USAPosts: 2,737MI6 Agent
    Moore Than wrote:

AJB member, Marketto007, has posted on MI6 that a very reliable source has informed him the first SPECTRE trailer will be released worldwide on March 28th. If confirmed, that is about two months earlier than I was expecting.

That would be very cool. Probably just a short teaser. Maybe EON's strategy on this one is to get something short but spectacular out there early to get some anticipation going and dispel some of the negative pub the film has been a victim of since the Sony leaks.
  • hot crossed bondhot crossed bond at the barPosts: 181MI6 Agent
    HowardB wrote:
    Moore Than wrote:

That would be very cool. Probably just a short teaser. Maybe EON's strategy on this one is to get something short but spectacular out there early to get some anticipation going and dispel some of the negative pub the film has been a victim of since the Sony leaks.
    nail on the head! ;)
    I'm motivated by my duty
  • 007JBDCMWR007JBDCMWR Posts: 2,516MI6 Agent
    HowardB wrote:
    Moore Than wrote:

nail on the head! ;)

Would def be just a teaser st that early date
    Skewered, one sympathises...

1. CR. 2. TSWLM. 3. LTK. 4. GF. 5. SF.
  • Kent007Kent007 Posts: 338MI6 Agent
    I think they know that with the name of the film and all that comes with it, it won't take much to build excitement even more. If a trailer is out that early, I would expect it to play on the SPECTRE element.
    "You are about to wake when you dream that you are dreaming"
  • StrangewaysStrangeways London, UKPosts: 1,469MI6 Agent
    Hmmmmmmmmm

I am skeptical that there will be enough footage edited to enable a coherent trailer to be available in just four weeks time. If a trailer does hit the cinemas that early, it could be just an extended version of the "motion poster" that we saw at the launch.
    The first Trailer is released on the 28th of March :007)
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
    The Projection List is now showing a SPECTRE teaser trailer release date of March 28th.
    http://projectionlist.com/#/site/trailers
  • blame_thatcherblame_thatcher Posts: 199MI6 Agent
    Yes, if it is released in March then it will have less footage than we're accustomed to seeing in the teaser trailers. Perhaps there will be another teaser trailer in the early summer, followed by the theatrical trailer in late summer/early autumn.
    It will most likely be a small Teaser :)
  • Charmed & DangerousCharmed & Dangerous Posts: 7,358MI6 Agent
    It will most likely be a small Teaser :)

? :))
    image.jpg
    "How was your lamb?" "Skewered. One sympathises."
    Well, they are both light and airy :))
  • The Domino EffectThe Domino Effect Posts: 3,631MI6 Agent
    Sweet!
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    There's no greater treat than popping a couple of balls in your mouth
    And sucking, until satisfaction dribbles down your chin ! ;) as my old
    Dad said, if at first you don't succeed, then suck something else ! :D

Crush them with biscuits for a great cheese cake base. ;)
    ( Page two of Carry on, A Cooking. The innuendo filled cookbook )
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    'These Innuendo's of yours could easily jeopardize AJB!'
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    I happen to know a lovely lady, who's a Malteser :D in that she's from
    Malta. ;)
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • Gala BrandGala Brand Posts: 1,172MI6 Agent
    Oh, behave!
  • blame_thatcherblame_thatcher Posts: 199MI6 Agent
    I have seen further evidence to support a trailer appearance on 28th March.
  • Martin AstonMartin Aston LondonPosts: 408MI6 Agent
    You want a trailer?......Here's a trailer!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7_1j06Bb7U&sns=em
  • LexiLexi LondonPosts: 3,000MI6 Agent
    I have seen further evidence to support a trailer appearance on 28th March.

Really...? It seems super early...

Not complaining, just surprised.
    She's worth whatever chaos she brings to the table and you know it. ~ Mark Anthony