Genuine Zara "Enjoying Death" shirt for sale

MrZarebaMrZareba Krakow, PolandPosts: 1,775MI6 Agent
Surprisingly, 2 years after I found the last Zara shirt I menaged to get in my hands another one. This one is size S (38) unfortunately, I need a L sized one so I'm pretty much pissed becasue the chance of finding one of those currently is near to impossible. :/ It's used, but the previous owner claims he has worn it once because it looked too pyjamas-like in his eyes :)) This is the 6th one I'm selling, I have no bloody idea why so "many" of those are here in Poland!

Only serious offers please! I know two or three members were bashing me for selling these for 300$+ sometimes, I'm not saying I want to sell this one for that amount of money but the best offer will win as always and that's it gentlemen. Minimum price 100$ - or something for exchange like the Alfani shirt in size M!

Here is a real foto of the shirt.

image.jpg

Waiting for PM's!

Comments

• Bmorelli11Bmorelli11 Posts: 197MI6 Agent
    PM Sent
    You're that English secret agent from England | Instagram: @matchedperfectly | Web: www.matchedperfectly.us
  • Agent 00 FrogAgent 00 Frog Edinburgh, ScotlandPosts: 122MI6 Agent
    PM Sent, Poland is a Bond fan's paradise it seems ;)
    "Set your hopes up way too high, living's in the way we die"
  • MrZarebaMrZareba Krakow, PolandPosts: 1,775MI6 Agent
    edited February 2015
    The shirt is now sold! But please don't close the thread yet Sir Miles as there might be a problem regarding a stain on the collar so the shirt might be up for grabbing again, I will post a closing request as soon as everything turns out ok.
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,557Chief of Staff
    MrZareba wrote:
    The shirt is now sold! But please don't close the thread now Sir Miles as there might be a problem regarding a staing on the collar so the shirt might be up for grabbing again, I will post a closing request as soon as everything turns out ok.

Ok...no problem -{
    YNWA 97
  • MrZarebaMrZareba Krakow, PolandPosts: 1,775MI6 Agent
    All right, I think everythink turned out fine. Please close the thread -{
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,557Chief of Staff
    Closed as requested -{
    YNWA 97
This discussion has been closed.