YOLT: Tiger Takana's ninja training castle - soon open to the public

Hi all, here's to a story in yesterday's Metro if anyone didn't see it: -{

image.jpg
"How was your lamb?" "Skewered. One sympathises."

Comments

• AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    I would love to go of course, but Japan is rather expensive to visit :#
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
  • Absolutely_CartAbsolutely_Cart NJ/NYC, United StatesPosts: 1,740MI6 Agent
    I'd love to go to rural Kyoto and just lay in the grass all day.
  • The Red KindThe Red Kind EnglandPosts: 3,119MI6 Agent
    Visiting Japan was already on my Bucket List. This is now another reason to go :)
    "Any of the opposition around..?"
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    If anyone hasn't - visit Japan! It's worth it!

You can still find Tanaka's bathhouse in Kagoshima and the street where Little Nellie took off.
    Reaching Akime will be most difficult for a gajin (foreigner) but not impossible.

Osato's buliding is easily accessible in Tokyo - don't miss to walk around the building.

{[] {[] {[]
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
  • BlackleiterBlackleiter Washington, DCPosts: 5,615MI6 Agent
    As many of you know, my son lives in Japan (Osaka) and I'm dying to go over for a visit. I'm confident I'll get there in the next couple of years, and adding a tour of Bond-related sites would be ideal.
    "Felix Leiter, a brother from Langley."
    I wonder what happened to Tigers Train?
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
  • MooseWithFleasMooseWithFleas Philadelphia, PAPosts: 753MI6 Agent
    Still running I'm sure :)
  • Charmed & DangerousCharmed & Dangerous Posts: 7,358MI6 Agent
    As many of you know, my son lives in Japan (Osaka) and I'm dying to go over for a visit. I'm confident I'll get there in the next couple of years, and adding a tour of Bond-related sites would be ideal.

I thought of you when I posted the article, Blackleiter-San, for that reason. :007)
    I'm very envious, what a great place to visit with your son. -{
    "How was your lamb?" "Skewered. One sympathises."
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    No use to me I'm already a fully trained ninja ! ;)
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    edited February 2015

Do it as fast as you can, old friend! {[]
    Maybe meet you there for a cup of Sake - served at the correct temperature, 98.4 degrees Fahrenheit :v

I thought of you when I posted the article, Blackleiter-San, for that reason. :007)
    I'm very envious, what a great place to visit with your son. -{

Thank you, my friend! -{ I will definitely keep you posted.
    Higgins wrote:

Do it as fast as you can, old friend! {[]
    Maybe meet you there for a cup of Sake - served at the correct temperature, 98.4 degrees Fahrenheit :v

Sounds like a plan! {[]
    Japan is a Country I have always wanted to visit -{
    There is a funny story about japanese custom's.

My father is a retired judge - not very friendly against anyone and my parents went with us to Hong Kong and Japan.

The last evening in HK, my wife bought some dried yummy BBQ meat but our suitcases have been already full so I asked my mom if she could take this in her luggage which was half empty.
    After we passed custom's in Japan - my father came to me furious with a very red head and accused me having used tem for sneaking in foods to Japan. There where signs all over the place (which I haven't noticed...) that any kind of food or fruit is not allowed.

So we took the meat into our luggage later. My wife has met some japanese friends and they gave her some oil-based paint in a small wooden box and I've asked my parents, if they could put that into their luggage because ours was again full.

In Narita, wife and me went first to security and with my parent's suitcase, the alarm went off....

I went back to ask the people what the issue was and they've shown me the pic from the x-ray:
    The paint was in lead tubes in a row and it looked like a belt with bullets from that pic.

I'll not comment on what my father said to me then :)) :)) :))

:)) :))

Have they been on any Holidays with you since?