Countdown to SPECTRE & The Bond Experience Video

I know my videos have been quiet lately but this kick-off video for a Countdown to SPECTRE should explain a little, and how we will be attached to some fun surprises leading up to the premiere.....will post videos in this thread as time goes on....

You will note some shout outs to AJB, Bond Lifestyle, and Harris Thomas....

http://youtu.be/2XZGV2SYKHc

Comments

• PeppermillPeppermill DelftPosts: 2,860MI6 Agent
    Great to see a new video David! Sometimes you need to take a break to return even better than before. Good luck with your videos and enjoy the build-up to SPECTRE.
    1. Ohmss 2. Frwl 3. Op 4. Tswlm 5. Tld 6. Ge 7. Yolt 8. Lald 9. Cr 10. Ltk 11. Dn 12. Gf 13. Qos 14. Mr 15. Tmwtgg 16. Fyeo 17. Twine 18. Sf 19. Tb 20 Tnd 21. Spectre 22 Daf 23. Avtak 24. Dad
  • hthomashthomas Philadelphia, PAPosts: 833MI6 Agent
    Great video David. Thanks for the shoutout! I am very excited to announce I will be working for Billy Reid during March and hope to land a full time job with them after I graduate.

It is such a great time to be a Bond fan!
    instagram.com/dressinglikebond
  • MrEddy21MrEddy21 LondonPosts: 416MI6 Agent
    Great video David, you really do have so much inside knowledge on the clothing front, I'm in awe.

Can't wait for the DC packages video!
  • The Red KindThe Red Kind EnglandPosts: 3,126MI6 Agent
    Nice ond David {[]
    "Any of the opposition around..?"
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,510Chief of Staff
    Great video - and very interesting...looking forward to more...and thanks for the 'shout-out' to AJB -{
    YNWA 97
  • tardis1711tardis1711 Posts: 208MI6 Agent
    Excellent David. Looking forward to seeing these videos. I'm sure there will be a raft of Spectre clothing options for us later in the year.

Thanks in advance.
  • kaddkadd Posts: 917MI6 Agent
    Thanks David. Always enjoy looking at the things in your man cave in the background
  • SFPROPSSFPROPS USAPosts: 380MI6 Agent
    The cat at the end was a nice touch.
  • Lee JohnLee John Beautiful British Columbia Posts: 90MI6 Agent
    Man I love these videos. Great work Dave.
  • NeverSayDieNeverSayDie Posts: 495MI6 Agent
    Great video as usual. -{
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    Yep!, great video. -{
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • NorchaNorcha Posts: 148MI6 Agent
    Hi
    Just wanted to add,that patience is good,but sometimes is worth to risk and take a plunge. Not everything gona be from following a/w15. There is allready Danners,Crockett&jones from current season. And there is nothing wrong,that some people don't want to miss anything out.
    There is many brands that don't make profit from their clothing which is featured in movies. I mean David-look at your shirt in your video. Zara didn't care to reissue their shirt,as well as Tom Ford,and Moncler is another one,who never reissue their stuff. At this point we all know it's not Moncler,but back then when we had couple pics. It was very close guess,and was worth to risk,othervise we could end up owning some ROYALE or other replicas!
    Just my humble opinion.
  • The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    I respect your opinion....I guess from experience I know the rush and high of wanting to pull triggers quickly, but many of the brands associated this time around are MUCH more planful and knowledgeable than even last time. I also dislike statements that say, "Yep, its 100% this or that..." when it hasn't been confirmed, because people will read and react quickly from that....
  • chriscollins007chriscollins007 North Somerset , England Posts: 1,154MI6 Agent
    Nice to see you back David , you haven't lost your touch.
    Loving that bond man cave , magnificent.
    Looking forward to the next instalment , nice acknowledging your protege Harris :))

My rule - I don't pay until David say :007)
    007 reporting for duty