SD Studios Golden Gun number 4

jtkenn73jtkenn73 Posts: 8MI6 Agent
I posted in another thread but thought I should start my own thread with images. Anyone have any idea of the value of this. It is the 4th one made by SD Studios, with all parts, laser etched case, certificate etc. I have never seen any of the other early numbers like this for sale. Debating selling it. I know Christies sold the Signed gun which was Gen 2 in 2008, was signed but much much much higher number. I know a base range, but not sure where to sell it and or if I will get a number that makes it worth parting with.

IMG_0307.jpg

IMG_0308.jpg

IMG_0309.jpg

IMG_0310.jpg

Comments

• Charmed & DangerousCharmed & Dangerous Posts: 7,358MI6 Agent
    Hi jtkenn73,welcome to AJB. -{

Please take a moment to read this, which contains advice on seeking valuations and collecting stuff:

http://www.ajb007.co.uk/topic/45180/introduction-how-to-use-the-forum/

Good luck!
    "How was your lamb?" "Skewered. One sympathises."
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    Your gun will be worth as much as every other SD Studios first generations GG except that you find someone who is willing and able to pay a premium for the low number.

If that happens and how much that means in money - nobody knows.
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
  • texas007texas007 Houston, Texas 77041Posts: 2,347MI6 Agent
    its nice, keep it.
    Money come and go and is not a collectible :)
  • texas007texas007 Houston, Texas 77041Posts: 2,347MI6 Agent
    Can't get enough of the GG pictures, I like the second gen better though. thanks for sharing -{
    opmg5h.jpg
  • HardyboyHardyboy Posts: 5,882Chief of Staff
    jtkenn73 wrote:
    I posted in another thread but thought I should start my own thread with images.

As Charmed & Dangerous pointed out, we don't allow multiple threads here. You can post your images to the original thread; this one is now closed. Thanks!
    Vox clamantis in deserto
This discussion has been closed.