"SPECTRE" hair cut

MrZarebaMrZareba Krakow, PolandPosts: 1,775MI6 Agent
I decided that it's time to change my haircut to the new one :D (until now I was always trying to get a cut basing on Bond's look in the Floating Dragon sequence). But for that I need naturally some very good pictures to show my lovely barber. The poster is of course a very good source but I need a good shot of Craig's profile from both sides, any ideas? Because I can't think of a good shot in high resolution :/

Untitled_1.jpg

Comments

• James BoldmanJames Boldman Amherst, MAPosts: 461MI6 Agent
    10603622_754853327940956_3921961711912373352_n.jpg
    I hope this helps.

11014677_796710430421912_6226420651105947924_n.jpg
  • walther p99walther p99 NJPosts: 3,416MI6 Agent
    just make sure they remove the sideburns completely.
  • Matt SMatt S Oh Cult Voodoo ShopPosts: 6,597MI6 Agent
    just make sure they remove the sideburns completely.

Craig's hair angles down in front of the ears a little. When the hair is level with the top of the ears I think it looks really strange.
    Visit my blog, Bond Suits
  • The Red KindThe Red Kind EnglandPosts: 3,182MI6 Agent
    The Spectre cut in the teaser poster looks brilliant. Hope you get the desired cut from your Barber :007)
    "Any of the opposition around..?"
  • MrZarebaMrZareba Krakow, PolandPosts: 1,775MI6 Agent
    The Spectre cut in the teaser poster looks brilliant. Hope you get the desired cut from your Barber :007)

Unlikely becasue I have a much longer face than Craig and a bigger nose, so she always try to fit that to my face! It won't be exact for sure but I want it at least a little bit similar. :) As for the image, not big anough - the one where he leaving the Aston is great but the resolution is tad too small :/
  • Matt SMatt S Oh Cult Voodoo ShopPosts: 6,597MI6 Agent
    MrZareba wrote:

Unlikely becasue I have a much longer face than Craig and a bigger nose, so she always try to fit that to my face! It won't be exact for sure but I want it at least a little bit similar. :) As for the image, not big anough - the one where he leaving the Aston is great but the resolution is tad too small :/

You probably need something a thicker on the sides. I applaud your barber for fitting the haircut to your face rather than giving you a haircut that won't look good on you. I have a wide face, so something like this haircut might suit me, though I prefer my hair longer.
    Visit my blog, Bond Suits
  • The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    Video coming soon using John the Barber.
  • MrZarebaMrZareba Krakow, PolandPosts: 1,775MI6 Agent
    Matt S wrote:
    MrZareba wrote:

You probably need something a thicker on the sides. I applaud your barber for fitting the haircut to your face rather than giving you a haircut that won't look good on you. I have a wide face, so something like this haircut might suit me, though I prefer my hair longer.

Oh god now I see my previous post was written in absolutely perfect British English :D Anyway - yes, she's great for doing that because other barbers were always trying to get the same haicut without taking my head shape under consideration, so it never looked quite like it. Great to know David will be posting a video, will it be in the nest 2 weeks? Because that's when I'm going to get the cut.

As for more hair on the sides - unfortunately that doesn't work for me, my hair is growing perfectly sideways unfortunately so it looks very weird (it doesn't stick to the skin on my head, that's what I mean). So I actually always ask to make it shorter and let here play with the top.
  • The Red KindThe Red Kind EnglandPosts: 3,182MI6 Agent
    The Mantis wrote:
    Video coming soon using John the Barber.

I was hoping you would do this for the Spectre cut David ;) Thanks in advance! {[]
    "Any of the opposition around..?"
  • Bond44Bond44 Vauxhall CrossPosts: 1,581MI6 Agent
    I hear he likes to go hairless so I would throw in a back, sack and crack as well for that truly authentic look :))

My apologies squaddie humour I will leave now!

Cheers :007)
    My name is Bond, Basildon Bond - I have letters after my name!