noted
    BTW, what is your ring size?
    A lapel pin would be awesome too -{ :)
  • Arbogast 777Arbogast 777 Minneapolis Posts: 595MI6 Agent
    texas007 wrote:
    noted
    BTW, what is your ring size?
    A lapel pin would be awesome too -{ :)

See, that's why I vote lapel pin. I wouldn't know my ring size if my life, or a cool Bond prop, depended on it. A pin though THAT I could get some wear out of...
  • MANDY1MANDY1 TISPosts: 2,608MI6 Agent
    IF someone can, Kan can :007) Would really love to see this done in a SA way -{

BTW do you have enough reference to make it SA?
    Knowing who to trust is Everything in this business.

TIS - "The moment you think you got it figured - you're wrong"

Formerly known as Teppo
  • Donald GrantDonald Grant U.S.A.Posts: 2,241Quartermasters
    Yep!! When I saw that I said "a new SPECTRE ring!" It has seven tentacles as opposed to the four on the FRWL version or eight on the TBALL, YOLT and DAF versions.

DG
    So, what sharp little eyes you've got...wait till you get to my teeth.
    image_zps6a725e59.jpg
    "People sleep peacefully in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." Richard Grenier after George Orwell, Washington Times 1993.
    Yep!! When I saw that I said "a new SPECTRE ring!" It has seven tentacles as opposed to the four on the FRWL version or eight on the TBALL, YOLT and DAF versions.

DG

Sh1T, too much Macallan last night, which might explain why i couldn't tell how many tentacles!! Thanks for getting me straight, Rick! -{

-Teppo-

Formerly known as Teppo
  • SFPROPSSFPROPS USAPosts: 380MI6 Agent
    The cracked glass in the new logo seems to have seven as well.
  • icsics Posts: 1,413MI6 Agent
    looking forward to this... on a sidenote lots of old Bond Photos coming in SPECTRE soooo -{
    ics wrote:
    looking forward to this... on a sidenote lots of old Bond Photos coming in SPECTRE soooo -{

Great to see you around Ian -{ :x

Formerly known as Teppo
    Teppo wrote:
    ics wrote:

U2 Teppo... you know sometimes we look like Mr W :D - Hope everything is well in the Cold north
    ics wrote:
    Teppo wrote:
    ics wrote:

U2 Teppo... you know sometimes we look like Mr W :D - Hope everything is well in the Cold north

LOL, weather is ok here, approximately +6 Centigrade, so pretty warm considering to time of the year, but I ain't complaining :D

Formerly known as Teppo
    Teppo wrote:
    ics wrote:
    Teppo wrote:

LOL, weather is ok here, approximately +6 Centigrade, so pretty warm considering to time of the year, but I ain't complaining :D

Sounds equal to DK :007) ...any UK planing trip plans ???
    ics wrote:
    Teppo wrote:
    ics wrote:

Sounds equal to DK :007) ...any UK planing trip plans ???

No, Not at this moment, but will contact my British Bruv a.k.a Uncle Bob and will have a chat with him, so you never know - maybe when Spectre comes out, but I would like to visit him before, but who knows ;) ?:)

Formerly known as Teppo
  • Gadget MeisterGadget Meister Bicester, OxonPosts: 1,972MI6 Agent
    Put me on the list Kan, now we just need to know which finger it's normally worn on, it changes between the earlier movies, then I'll give you a size. Maybe different material versions as well, Stainless, titanium, palladium etc so that all price brackets catered for much as Teutonic Tots did with the wedding ring.
  • The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    Standing on line for the ring!
    Teppo wrote:

DG

Sh1T, too much Macallan last night, which might explain why i couldn't tell how many tentacles!! Thanks for getting me straight, Rick! -{

-Teppo-

LOL. I was on a caffeine and sugar high last night! So my powers of concentration were strong. It was a Starbucks Venti White Chocolate Mocha!! Not the requisite Bond black coffee, but oh so good!

DG
    image_zps6a725e59.jpg
    "People sleep peacefully in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." Richard Grenier after George Orwell, Washington Times 1993.
    Teppo wrote:

DG

-Teppo-

LOL. I was on a caffeine and sugar high last night! So my powers of concentration were strong. It was a Starbucks Venti White Chocolate Mocha!! Not the requisite Bond black coffee, but oh so good!

DG

Well out of the topic, my buddies brought me that freaking Whiskey (still left and ain't gonna touch it). Not a coffee drinker myself, i quit 14yrs ago, but I do know good caffeine/coffee when I taste one. I have once been at Starbucks in NY, but that was pre 9/11.

Anyway RE: new Spectre ring - should we have better images for reference or what do you think and what else AJBers think about this??
    I mean, I would want this to be done in a best possible way, and I'm sure Kan can!

Formerly known as Teppo
  • ke02ewwke02eww USPosts: 2,063MI6 Agent
    The Mantis wrote:
    Standing on line for the ring!

Ditto.... If anyone kan....

And put two tonics down as well, he loves rings and fings, but will probably require the "nose ring" version .....
  • texas007texas007 Houston, Texas 77041Posts: 2,346MI6 Agent
    Thank you for the interests -{
    Can those who like one please email me their preferred size - absolutely no obligation
    sudakan@gmail.com
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,416Chief of Staff
    Maybe different material versions as well, Stainless, titanium, palladium etc so that all price brackets catered for much as Teutonic Tots did with the wedding ring.

That is a great call -{

Thanks for thinking of the ones who don't have deep pockets {[]

Good luck with this, Kan...I know you will do a great job -{
    YNWA 97
    Teppo wrote:
    Teppo wrote:

-Teppo-

DG

Well out of the topic, my buddies brought me that freaking Whiskey (still left and ain't gonna touch it). Not a coffee drinker myself, i quit 14yrs ago, but I do know good caffeine/coffee when I taste one. I have once been at Starbucks in NY, but that was pre 9/11.

Anyway RE: new Spectre ring - should we have better images for reference or what do you think and what else AJBers think about this??
    I mean, I would want this to be done in a best possible way, and I'm sure Kan can!

Well, the new SPECTRE ring looks fairly straight forward. I can't imagine there being that much more to it than we see in the above picture. Still, if you want to be 100% sure it's probably best to wait. But who wants to wait??!!!

DG
    image_zps6a725e59.jpg
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    not sure, DG.

To me it looks like the ring protrudes a bit to the top. I'd wait until we have more pics.
    It could be the angle, but it even looks un-symetric to me left from the middle vs. right to the middle.
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
  • minigeffminigeff EnglandPosts: 7,884MI6 Agent
    Sharpie marker strikes again!

This is gonna be a fun one to do...
    'Force feeding AJB humour and banter since 2009'
    Vive le droit à la libre expression! Je suis Charlie!
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk
    www.cancerresearchuk.org
    Higgins wrote:
    not sure, DG.

To me it looks like the ring protrudes a bit to the top. I'd wait until we have more pics.
    It could be the angle, but it even looks un-symetric to me left from the middle vs. right to the middle.

Hmm, yes I see what you mean.

DG
    image_zps6a725e59.jpg
  • Asp9mmAsp9mm Over the Hills and Far Away.Posts: 7,483MI6 Agent
    It's a plain flat cut band. 7mm.
    ..................Asp9mmSIG-1-2.jpg...............
  • texas007texas007 Houston, Texas 77041Posts: 2,346MI6 Agent
    Thank you for all the emails - I do not know pricing yet as there are many things to finalize - the ring, packaging, final count, etc. but like I said there will be no obligation period - I will make the rings - you can decide once the product is finish whether you want to buy or not - I will keep those interested posted. Unlike others who collect money first, I won't do that. I always make the products first to my satisfaction and I may offer to others :)
  • DBSDBS Los Angeles, CAPosts: 1,015MI6 Agent
    Thanks for that update, Kan. I'm a big believer in that policy as well. Please count me in as an interested.

Kind regards,
    Craig
  • FlightyFlighty Southampton , EnglandPosts: 200MI6 Agent
    Count me in for the ring mate!!
    Last rat standing.
  • hthomashthomas Philadelphia, PAPosts: 833MI6 Agent
    Sounds good. Thanks Kan
    instagram.com/dressinglikebond
  • always shakenalways shaken LondonPosts: 6,287MI6 Agent
    strange that Thunderpussy ,hasnt piped up with his ring size :)) ,is he on holiday :)
    By the way, did I tell you, I was "Mad"?