Thunderball Technisub jaguar spearguns

Hi guys
Today recaived a parcel from Italy,so I decided to share its contents with you.
This just made my day! :)
All started 3 weeks ago,when Mantis posted his video"Countdown to SPECTRE"
and was proudly holding his Jaguar speargun. Was a bit jealous(in good way offcourse)
Started my hunting,found one on ebay,unfortunately non working(wall hanger)
But then happy accident happened and I met great guy from Italy,he was a speargun fishing champion in 70s, now he's marine biologist and huge speargun collector.
So I managed to buy from him 2 beautiful Jaguar spearguns,fully restored with all new genuine
o-rings and pistons+plus extra set of Pistons and o-rings for future,so they can last another 50 years :)
I'm so happy,it's like a miracle,because today its impossible to find any parts for these things anywhere! All are wall hangers
So now hunting can begin..... :)) can't wait my holidays
Does anyone of you have try these?
Just wanted to add-remember if you want something a lot-be patient,and sooner or later it will come to you!
Cheers
image.jpg

Comments

• The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    Phenomenal!!! :o
  • NorchaNorcha Posts: 148MI6 Agent
    Must thank you as well,that video inspired me so Thank you David! -{
  • DBSDBS Los Angeles, CAPosts: 1,015MI6 Agent
    Great find, and great story to go with them! Congrats, Norcha! -{

Kind regards,
    Craig
    DBS wrote:
    Great find, and great story to go with them! Congrats, Norcha! -{

Kind regards,
    Craig
    Thanks Craig
  • SkippySkippy Posts: 446MI6 Agent
    Very cool and a great piece of history to own regardless of the Bond connection {[]

Where will you dive with them?
  • RFRF The NetherlandsPosts: 34MI6 Agent
    Looks great! Congrats!
    Thanks guys much appreciated!
    Gona go to Devon,last summer went kayaking and free-diving in Combe Martin-great place,really suggest to everyone. It's not Bahamas,but still great place
    Here a pic.
    image.jpg
  • IanTIanT Posts: 573MI6 Agent
    Norcha wrote:
    Gona go to Devon,last summer went kayaking and free-diving in Combe Martin-great place,really suggest to everyone. It's not Bahamas,but still great place
    Here a pic.
    image.jpg

What a fantastic beach. I used to go night fishing with my dad and friends at a similar beach off the River Tamar opposite the Navy base. Great to cook what you caught on a campfire, but never really liked the taste of shopping trolley.

But sometimes I wonder why we even need to go abroad when we have stunning scenery on our doorstep. Sorry, that last bit was for the Brits :))
    IanT wrote:
    Norcha wrote:
    Here a pic.
    image.jpg

What a fantastic beach. I used to go night fishing with my dad and friends at a similar beach off the River Tamar opposite the Navy base. Great to cook what you caught on a campfire, but never really liked the taste of shopping trolley.

But sometimes I wonder why we even need to go abroad when we have stunning scenery on our doorstep. Sorry, that last bit was for the Brits :))

Totally agree there is so many places to visit in UK..Actually in any country...
  • PPK 7.65mmPPK 7.65mm Saratoga Springs NY USAPosts: 1,227MI6 Agent
    Norcha wrote:
    Hi guys
    Today recaived a parcel from Italy,so I decided to share its contents with you.
    This just made my day! :)
    All started 3 weeks ago,when Mantis posted his video"Countdown to SPECTRE"
    and was proudly holding his Jaguar speargun. Was a bit jealous(in good way offcourse)
    Started my hunting,found one on ebay,unfortunately non working(wall hanger)
    But then happy accident happened and I met great guy from Italy,he was a speargun fishing champion in 70s, now he's marine biologist and huge speargun collector.
    So I managed to buy from him 2 beautiful Jaguar spearguns,fully restored with all new genuine
    o-rings and pistons+plus extra set of Pistons and o-rings for future,so they can last another 50 years :)
    I'm so happy,it's like a miracle,because today its impossible to find any parts for these things anywhere! All are wall hangers
    So now hunting can begin..... :)) can't wait my holidays
    Does anyone of you have try these?
    Just wanted to add-remember if you want something a lot-be patient,and sooner or later it will come to you!
    Cheers
    image.jpg
  • Gebruder GumboldGebruder Gumbold San FranciscoPosts: 541MI6 Agent
    Congratulations... you were meant to have those!
    Enjoy them, and are you bringing one with you while on holiday somewhere to do a reenactment?
    Cheers,
    Tom
  • chriscollins007chriscollins007 North Somerset , England Posts: 1,154MI6 Agent
    Remember that place too , even better when the good old British weather dosent let us down :))
    Fabulous find too , what a great place to test them
    pics be good
    Norcha wrote:
    Here a pic.
    image.jpg
    007 reporting for duty
    Would be difficult to reenact,unless I nail someone to the tree :))
    No basically just want to enjoy them,would be nice to catch something off course.
    Don't promise a video(must get Go Pro) but definitely pics.
    That's for future
    And hopefully that British summer will arrive sometime :))