Amazicon Convention - 3rd Annual Show

This is an invitation to all my fellow Bond enthusiast to come to the 3rd annual ‘AMAZICON’ convention to be held on April 17, 18 & 19 at The Clarion Hotel and Conference Center in Essington Pennsylvania.

Of special interest to us will be the attendance of Lana Wood that we all know played the character ‘Plenty O’Toole’ in the film ‘DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER’.

I can tell you from experience that Lana is one of the most gracious Bond girls you will ever want to meet. She is extremely friendly towards her fans and genuinely looks forward to meeting them.

Those attending the Saturday show will have the pleasure of not only meeting Lana but will have the opportunity of meeting our very own David Zaritsky. David is the true aficionado of all things Bond with an uncanny knowledge of the wardrobe of our favorite spy.

Both David and I will also be participating on a panel Q&A discussion with Lana. David will also be educating us on the various branding by companies associated with the Bond films.

In addition, I’ll have several Bond props on display set up next to Lana. (Lucky Me!!!)

If you are able to attend I can guarantee that you will have a great time and hopefully get to meet fellow Bond fans.

So, come join us, have fun, meet Lana and find out for yourself if she was named after her Father….

Below is the link for the show with the schedule as well as the great Star lineup that will be in attendance.

http://www.amazicon.net/

Hope to see you there!!!!!
Ed

007-DAF_Plenty%20OToole-Pics%20128_zpsthnfpyuf.jpg

Comments

• The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    Looking forward to meeting everyone...perhaps those who can attend can arrange a meet up time to have a drink or two as well...! I may bring some goodies with me...
  • walther p99walther p99 NJPosts: 3,416MI6 Agent
    I might be there! I would love William Sandersons autograph.
  • ppw3o6rppw3o6r Great BritainPosts: 2,271MI6 Agent
    This is an invitation to all my fellow Bond enthusiast to come to the 3rd annual ‘AMAZICON’ convention to be held on April 17, 18 & 19 at The Clarion Hotel and Conference Center in Essington Pennsylvania.

Of special interest to us will be the attendance of Lana Wood that we all know played the character ‘Plenty O’Toole’ in the film ‘DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER’.

I can tell you from experience that Lana is one of the most gracious Bond girls you will ever want to meet. She is extremely friendly towards her fans and genuinely looks forward to meeting them.

Those attending the Saturday show will have the pleasure of not only meeting Lana but will have the opportunity of meeting our very own David Zaritsky. David is the true aficionado of all things Bond with an uncanny knowledge of the wardrobe of our favorite spy.

Both David and I will also be participating on a panel Q&A discussion with Lana. David will also be educating us on the various branding by companies associated with the Bond films.

In addition, I’ll have several Bond props on display set up next to Lana. (Lucky Me!!!)

If you are able to attend I can guarantee that you will have a great time and hopefully get to meet fellow Bond fans.

So, come join us, have fun, meet Lana and find out for yourself if she was named after her Father….

Below is the link for the show with the schedule as well as the great Star lineup that will be in attendance.

http://www.amazicon.net/

Hope to see you there!!!!!
    Ed

007-DAF_Plenty%20OToole-Pics%20128_zpsthnfpyuf.jpg

And here we see Ed's incredible right arm reach again...what a guy! -{

Wonder how far Mr Zaritsky's left arm reach is?....Lana or Ed? :s
    My hand is placed firmly on Lana's assets.
  • hthomashthomas Philadelphia, PAPosts: 833MI6 Agent
    The Mantis wrote:

I think I am gonna try and plan a trip for this. Check your email!
    instagram.com/dressinglikebond
    The Mantis wrote:

Hmmm, well if you have a reach like young Edward? you may have misjudged & perhaps this is the actual reason for Ed smiling? :D
  • minigeffminigeff EnglandPosts: 7,884MI6 Agent
    Looks like dave thinks he's hit the jackpot but Ed's face looks a little 'touch my ass again and I'll break ya fwarking fingers orf'.
    'Force feeding AJB humour and banter since 2009'
    Vive le droit à la libre expression! Je suis Charlie!
    www.helpforheroes.org.uk
    www.cancerresearchuk.org
  • thespyboys11thespyboys11 Lindenwold,NJPosts: 1,845MI6 Agent
    ...and while you can't see my other arm behind my back....Lana IS smiling.....
    -Ed
    For you BUCK ROGERS fans...Gil Gerard was just added.
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    -Ed

To me it looks more like the facial expression from minigeff's avatar :v
    Did you check her temperature, Ed?
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
    Just an update on this event, that Ed and I will be on stage with Lana Wood at 4 PM on Saturday April 18th discussing all things Bond....would love to see AJBers there and perhaps get a drink and dinner afterwards. Can anyone make it...the Convention is close to the Philly Airport...
  • Gadget MeisterGadget Meister Bicester, OxonPosts: 1,972MI6 Agent
    And of course you will be videoing the whole thing for The Bond Experience {[]
    Absolutely!
    Higgins wrote:
    -Ed

To me it looks more like the facial expression from minigeff's avatar :v
    Did you check her temperature, Ed?

Just like her....still HOT
    Hope to see fellow Bond fans this weekend.....come by and see my strangely long arm.
    An updates "Ed has a crazy long arm" photo!
    amazicon_2015_016.jpg

And some pictures of his always amazing work! He is still there today so go down and say hello!

amazicon_2015_018.jpg

amazicon_2015_019.jpg

amazicon_2015_021.jpg

amazicon_2015_022.jpg

amazicon_2015_023.jpg

amazicon_2015_024.jpg

amazicon_2015_025.jpg

amazicon_2015_036.jpg

amazicon_2015_030.jpg
    It was a great show and Lana was as gracious as ever. It was great to be on a panel with her and David. Hopefully, David will soon post it so you can all enjoy the experience...the BOND experience.

PS: John, the 'Long arm' photo was specifically posed for you!!
    Ed
    The panel was a LOT of fun!

amaziconpanel.jpg
    It was a great show and Lana was as gracious as ever. It was great to be on a panel with her and David. Hopefully, David will soon post it so you can all enjoy the experience...the BOND experience.

PS: John, the 'Long arm' photo was specifically posed for you!!
    Ed

Own up Ed, your'e really Plenty..Plenty LongStretch...named after your Long reach perhaps? :D
  • Gebruder GumboldGebruder Gumbold San FranciscoPosts: 541MI6 Agent
    Wonderful shots! Looks like a great time. Loads of work goes in to packing, setting up display, working the show, breaking down and repacking....and not forgetting to eat!
    But then you get home exhausted, and can't wait for the next one.
    Cheers, Tom
  • Bond Collectors' WeekendsBond Collectors' Weekends Gainesville, Florida USAPosts: 1,883MI6 Agent
    Lana, Joe, Ed, David... four of the nicest and most knowledgeable Bond folks out there. Glad you enjoyed a great time!
    Seven (007) James Bond Tours! Mission: Mexico!
  • walther p99walther p99 NJPosts: 3,416MI6 Agent
    I was there on Saturday and finally met both Ed and David, it was fantastic, also got Lana's autograph as well as Veronica Cartwright from ALIEN and WIlliam Sanderson from Blade Runner, it was a great day.
  • Professor DentProfessor Dent Pennsylvania USAPosts: 84MI6 Agent
    Definitely a fun afternoon seeing everyone and checking out Ed's cool gadget display. Glad I could help out with the long arm photo. :))

The Bond Enthusiast | Instagram |Facebook

It was great seeing you there, Joe & Dean.
    David did a great job on the Q&A panel with Lana.
    Although I was on the panel I didn't say much because the panel was about Lana...not me.
    I think David will soon post a link to view the session.
    PS: You will not be viewing my 'long' arm throughout the session......I behaved. :))
    Ed
    Couple more pics....
    Amazicon%208_zpsdfljcnwq.jpg

Amazicon%2016_zpsasfqnvxw.jpg

My buddy, Bill Olt getting friendly with Lana
    Amazicon%2021_zps1ezfgyzd.jpg

Amazicon%2020_zpshbzttu12.jpg

Amazicon%2022_zpsnvvygrvx.jpg

Amazicon%2026_zpsafnr8ojh.jpg

Amazicon%2028_zps0ttwyjg4.jpg

Amazicon%2029_zps1n97idoy.jpg