Can the NSA see my....

HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
Hilarious programme and food for thoughts!
Watch from minute 26

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEVlyP4_11M#t=1660
President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!

Comments

• ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    Sadly not playable on my device, Guess I'll have to go look at my own for a few
    Hours ! :))
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    Try searching "Last Week Tonight with John Oliver: Government Surveillance (HBO)" on youtube

• cheldcheld Posts: 300MI6 Agent
    As of thirteen minutes ago we have at least one presidential candidate who wants to let you keep your Johnson private.
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    .... and who may be that?

• Silhouette ManSilhouette Man The last refuge of a scoundrelPosts: 8,646MI6 Agent
    Now that's an original thread title for AJB! :))
    "The tough man of the world. The Secret Agent. The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).
    Mine has its own Facebook page, if anyone wants to see ! ;) :))
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    Mine is so big, it needs several FB Pages just for the Pictures :))
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
  • Silhouette ManSilhouette Man The last refuge of a scoundrelPosts: 8,646MI6 Agent
    Oh dear. :))
    "The tough man of the world. The Secret Agent. The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).
    As George Takei said on seeing those pictures ......
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6nSKkwzwdW4. :))
  • AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    :)) :))
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
    I don't know about the NSA looking at your bits, but I know plenty of people
    Who constantly stick a piece of blutack over their lap tops web cam "just incase" ;)
    I don't know about the NSA looking at your bits, but I know plenty of people
    Who constantly stick a piece of blutack over their lap tops web cam "just incase" ;)

As Sir Roger might have said, "You never can be too careful on the Internet these days!" :))
    :)) :)) :)) Very true. :D
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,704MI6 Agent
    edited April 2015
    Finally I understand what Snowden has been talking about :)
    This is horrible!