Some illogical things in the Q's labs

MilleniumForceMilleniumForce LondonPosts: 1,214MI6 Agent
Anything from gadgets to where the lab is. Here are some of mine:

In DAD, Q has had an Aston Martin put in an underground station, shows Bond, and then he has to get it back out.

In TWINE, Q has the Z8 put in a secret place under a pool table in a castle, only to have to take it out again.

In MR, they'd developing storm trooper guns...before anyone has to go into space?

So, they have to put out that phone box, wait for someone they want to go in the phone box, and then...an airbag?

They're just some.
1.LTK 2.AVTAK 3.OP 4.FYEO 5.TND 6.LALD 7.GE 8.GF 9.TSWLM 10.SPECTRE 11.SF 12.MR 13.YOLT 14.TLD 15.CR (06) 16.TMWTGG 17.TB 18.FRWL 19.TWINE 20.OHMSS 21.DAF 22.DAD 23.QoS 24.NSNA 25.DN 26.CR (67)

Comments

• Charmed & DangerousCharmed & Dangerous Posts: 7,358MI6 Agent
    In TWINE, build the Q-Boat on a short ramp which ends at a wall... High above the Thames :#
    "How was your lamb?" "Skewered. One sympathises."
  • AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    When watching the Films, I don't really pay any attention to anything illogical -{
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    True, {[] it's Bond's world and universe. :)) we can't truly judge it by
    Our standards, I'm certain it all makes sense to him. :))
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • Brosnan_fanBrosnan_fan Sydney, AustraliaPosts: 521MI6 Agent
    "Don't touch that! That's my lunch!!" :D

Logically speaking, Mi6 should just have a place for staff to go and eat; any food in the lab runs the risk of being contaminated.
    "Well, he certainly left with his tails between his legs."
  • AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    Well in the Books, there's the Staff Canteen :007) -{
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
  • O07O07 Oxford, EnglandPosts: 50MI6 Agent
    FYEO's spiked umbrella and OP's slamming door spring to mind. Oh and that saddle with the spike coming out of it from TSWLM. Seriously? Can't they just shoot people?
  • Matt SMatt S Oh Cult Voodoo ShopPosts: 6,596MI6 Agent
    O07 wrote:
    FYEO's spiked umbrella and OP's slamming door spring to mind. Oh and that saddle with the spike coming out of it from TSWLM. Seriously? Can't they just shoot people?

I always loved these kinds of things. My introduction to the spy genre was with Get Smart, so I have a soft spot for ridiculous gadgets. That show actually used them, whereas the most ridiculous ones like the ones mentioned above kept them to Q's lab.
    Visit my blog, Bond Suits