SD Studio James Bond prop replicas wanted

Including desk top collection please message me?

Comments

• Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,509Chief of Staff
    This is the sixth time you've opened the same topic...please don't do it again...thank you.
    YNWA 97
  • berto007berto007 Posts: 36MI6 Agent
    Sorry about that the response wasn't what I was hoping for so just wanted to make sure it was read? I will not do any future posts on this subject lets hope I get a better response this time?
    Sir Miles wrote:
    This is the sixth time you've opened the same topic...please don't do it again...thank you.
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,509Chief of Staff
    I know it can be frustrating when you don't get the response you are after...sometimes people just don't want to sell or have nothing constructive to add, so they don't...

It would be better to add something to your thread rather than open another one - others have done as you have and (some) have been given short shrift ! It's better to add "still looking"..."anybody got any ideas as to where to look for these items"..."I still need these items"...etc...anything but bump ! 8-)

Thank you -{
    YNWA 97
  • texas007texas007 Houston, Texas 77041Posts: 2,347MI6 Agent
    a good bump is the show us what you got - some nice pictures etc. put some effort into it and people will look more and post as well -{
  • berto007berto007 Posts: 36MI6 Agent
    Still looking?
  • cris_19010689cris_19010689 Posts: 138MI6 Agent
    There is this one on ebay if you're still looking. I'm not the one selling it mind, just pointing it out. I'd buy it myself but I've already got one with the display box http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SD-STUDIOS-007-James-Bond-MOONRAKER-WRIST-DARTGUN-Dart-Gun-251-5000-mounted-MINT-/151667893728?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item23501c65e0