WTB:Omega Planet Ocean 2500 42mm

Hi all.

In the market for an Omega Planet Ocean.

Looking for the 42mm 2500 C or D movement version. Don't really care whether it is on a rubber or steel strap, not too fussy about numeral colour either (can be orange or white).

Must be in excellent condition with all accompaniments (pictogram cards, boxes etc).

Would prefer the sale to be in England where I can potentially travel to look at it first etc.

Hit me up via PM with what you got :)

Comments

• VandrellVandrell London, EnglandPosts: 324MI6 Agent
    Spoff wrote:
    Hi all.

In the market for an Omega Planet Ocean.

Looking for the 42mm 2500 C or D movement version. Don't really care whether it is on a rubber or steel strap, not too fussy about numeral colour either (can be orange or white).

Must be in excellent condition with all accompaniments (pictogram cards, boxes etc).

Would prefer the sale to be in England where I can potentially travel to look at it first etc.

Hit me up via PM with what you got :)

What part of the UK are you in? I noticed 2 PO's in the window of a second had watch shop on the Strand in London a week or two back. Both were on steel and priced at about 2.3k I think. They have one listed on their website. Might be worth giving them a ring.

http://www.austinkaye.co.uk/omega-modern/planet-ocean
  • SpoffSpoff Posts: 244MI6 Agent
    Hi.

Yeah I did notice that one, unfortunately it's a 45.5mm (too big for my wrist) and a little out of my budget range.
  • manc_bondmanc_bond Posts: 18MI6 Agent
    Try WatchFinder - very, very good. If they don't have what you want they're sure to find it. :)

Their current PO stock is here:

http://watchfinder.co.uk/Omega/Planet%20Ocean/Watches?fl_sex_ss=Mens&sort=salesprice_ets%20asc
  • DBSDBS Los Angeles, CAPosts: 1,015MI6 Agent
    You can also try WatchUSeek.com. I was turned on to the site by members here some time ago. Just within the last few months, there have been a few 42mm POs available for sale at decent prices, at least one was in the UK I believe. Good luck with your search! You won't be disappointed with that PO.

Kind regards,
    Craig