FS: Levi Black Size Medium like Skyfall

tardis1711tardis1711 Posts: 208MI6 Agent
I have a Levi 1930 Leather jacket size medium for sale.It looks the same as the Skyfall jacket but in black. The leather is smooth.Been worn about 5 times. Post to UK only. £250. Bought From Mr Porter.

IMG_0409.jpg

IMG_0410.jpg

IMG_0412.jpg

IMG_0413.jpg

Comments

• DanielCraigIsSoCoolDanielCraigIsSoCool Posts: 35MI6 Agent
    I'm bumping this thread because I have offered to buy this jacket from Tardis (I really want it!). Unfortunately, he is uneasy about shipping from the UK to the US. Can folks here chime in and assuage his fears? I've shipped and received plenty to and from the UK, I imagine people here have as well? Let not the big pond stand in our way...
  • JMac88JMac88 Posts: 279MI6 Agent
    Any issues that may arise likely would not be the fault of the sender. In my experiences it's always the ineptitude of the receiving postal service on this side of the world (North America). If he's worried about it getting lost somehow, it's highly unlikely to happen.
    JMac88 wrote:
    Any issues that may arise likely would not be the fault of the sender. In my experiences it's always the ineptitude of the receiving postal service on this side of the world (North America). If he's worried about it getting lost somehow, it's highly unlikely to happen.

Yep! That's what I said. I'm in the east coast too so it's a short trip.
  • HalfMonk HalfHitmanHalfMonk HalfHitman USAPosts: 2,328MI6 Agent
    Buy it, have him ship it to someone you trust in the UK, then compensate that person for getting it to you in the States.
    Buy it, have him ship it to someone you trust in the UK, then compensate that person for getting it to you in the States.

Great idea! I have no close friends in the Uk. Anyone here willing to help out?
  • Westward_DriftWestward_Drift Posts: 3,091MI6 Agent
    If no-one here can help consider a proxy service. http://proxy.myembers.com/ charges a £5 commission fee. Richard, the owner of the site, has gotten rave reviews on styleforum. See: http://www.styleforum.net/t/304673/free-uniqlo-proxy