Post Credits scenes in Bond movies?

MilleniumForceMilleniumForce LondonPosts: 1,214MI6 Agent
Would you like it if they put these in? In my opinion, I would be overjoyed, but it would either require them to use a fun scene to conclude the film or know who they want in the next film when filming a film, or just be imaginative. I do love seeing them in films, so what is your opinion on them in Bond films?

They can be done even without knowing what is happening in the next film. For example, taking a previous Bond film, in TND they could have had a scene where Bond and Lin are waiting on a piece of debris in the sea for the navy to come back round, or something like that.
1.LTK 2.AVTAK 3.OP 4.FYEO 5.TND 6.LALD 7.GE 8.GF 9.TSWLM 10.SPECTRE 11.SF 12.MR 13.YOLT 14.TLD 15.CR (06) 16.TMWTGG 17.TB 18.FRWL 19.TWINE 20.OHMSS 21.DAF 22.DAD 23.QoS 24.NSNA 25.DN 26.CR (67)

Comments

• AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    I've always preferred the Idea of making up your own Mind about what happens after each Film ends -{
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
  • Matt SMatt S Oh Cult Voodoo ShopPosts: 6,596MI6 Agent
    I'd prefer them to announce the next film title at the end again over anything else.
    Visit my blog, Bond Suits
  • lueth2048lueth2048 Posts: 120MI6 Agent
    I think something like this would have worked best in The Spy Who Loved Me. After the credits ran, Jaws could have bobbed out of the water and started swimming to shore.
  • UnderwaterBattle007UnderwaterBattle007 Posts: 284MI6 Agent
    I always enjoyed the fact that at the end of the movie they told you firstly Bond would return and sometimes (not always) the title of the next film. I suppose that was pretty much straight forward when all they had to do was choose which novel they were going to use next. A wee bit trickier when they have all been used up and they have to come up with a totally original title.

As for pre titles sequences I always enjoyed the Bond missions totally unrelated to that of the main feature as per Goldfinger and to some extent Thunderball, although there is a story arc in that to explain why Bond goes to Shrublands.
    FRWl, CR, OHMSS, TSWLM, SF, GF, TLD, LTK, TND, FYEO, OP,TWINE, GE, LALD, TB, SPECTRE, DN, YOLT, TMWTGG, QOS, MR, DAF, DAD, AVTAK, NTTD.

"Do you expect me to talk? "No Mister Bond I expect you to die"