James Bond Cocktails Webseries

Learn how to make cocktails and other drinks like Bond, James Bond. In the movies, 007 only seems to order Martinis shaken, not stirred, but in the books, Ian Fleming has him ordering all kinds of drinks including stirred martinis and lots and lots of bourbon.

This series, Cocktails & Pussy Galore, explores the drinks that Fleming describes from the books. There will be favorites like the Americano, the Vesper, the Dry Martini, the Vodka Martini, but there will also be lesser known drinks based on pairings from the books.

A word of warning: it shouldn't be a surprise that, much like his author, Bond liked extremely strong drinks, so these may not be for the faint hearted. There are a couple drinks that can appreciated by the novice drinker, but most of them will be really potent, so brace yourself! Cheers!

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLw3w-Gljemek44Mg5mSlT1CMqw3KUPRaG

Comments

• AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    Good Work {[]

And welcome to AJB :)
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
  • DJ007DJ007 United StatesPosts: 174MI6 Agent
    I really enjoyed that. Subscribed!
  • David.247David.247 UKPosts: 29MI6 Agent
    Interesting that the modern Lillet blanc is less bitter than the original kina lillet and to rectify add some Aromatic bitters and some citric acid
  • 00730073 COPPosts: 1,023MI6 Agent
    Excellent work! Suscribed and forwarded to friends! -{ -{ -{
    "I mean, she almost kills bond...with her ass."
    -Mr Arlington Beech
  • cheldcheld Posts: 300MI6 Agent
    David.247 wrote:
    Interesting that the modern Lillet blanc is less bitter than the original kina lillet and to rectify add some Aromatic bitters and some citric acid

Or just use Cocchi Americano in place of Kina Lillet.