FS: DANNER Mountain Light II Boots

Hi everyone,
I‘ve ordered two sizes of the DANNER Mountain Light II 5“ Boots from the US amazon site. Finally I decided myself for the smaller ones. Now before I return the other pair, I would like to ask if someone here from the board is interested in buying the boots.
The size is US 9.5 / EU 43.5 / UK 9 and I‘m looking for €290 incl. international (EU) shipping.

ajbdb01tu706friqa.jpg

ajbdb02z6u48smhiw.jpg

ajbdb03b1ne9kr3j2.jpg

ajbdb04f8x5csemw1.jpg

Some size notes:
I’m usually wear an EU 43 / UK 9 and that‘s my size in the C&J Islay, Tetbury or the Church’s Ryder III. These shoes have a comfortable and perfect (not to tight) fit.
The fit of the DANNER Boots is a little difficult. They are a little narrow at the ball of the foot and at the toes but at the heel and the ankle they are a bit too loose for my taste (or my duck feet). So I went a half size down and I‘m happy with the choice of a UK 8.5.

ajbdb05kamb1ls3wh.jpg

ajbdb06dgw7f034ci.jpg

ajbdb07tzmyl4nohp.jpg

Comments

• TintinTintin Posts: 194MI6 Agent
    Some marginal notes about the SPECTRE shoe spikes:
    There are some variations out here with different spacings between the metal cleats. Sometimes they are closer, sometimes a bit further apart. And I don't think this is related to the different shoe sizes.
    Another distinguishing feature is the size of the rectangular cut-out at the rear section. If you are looking for a version that comes as close as possible to the screenused ones, then you must ensure that the cut-out should be slightly wider than the rear spike buttons. Another different I've noticed is the wide of the rear band (under the two rear spikes). At the screenshot you can see that it is only a little wider than the two yellow buttons. At some shoe spike I've seen are the bands too wide. One example for that are the ones David shows in his great review. But okay, that's of course difficult to say from a web video.

ajbdb08mgjr2pq658.jpg

ajbdb09g7j12xzdsw.jpg
    Price drop to €260 incl. insured international (EU) shipping.
  • GaryD_007GaryD_007 Near the Bonnie BanksPosts: 579MI6 Agent
    Tintin wrote:
    Price drop to €260 incl. insured international (EU) shipping.

Wish I'd spied these sooner! Are they still available??
  • GaryD_007GaryD_007 Near the Bonnie BanksPosts: 579MI6 Agent
    PM sent.
    Hi mate, I'm sorry, but as you've already supposed - the boots are gone a long time ago. :#
    However they are still available at the us amazon site and I guess thats still the best place to purchase the Danner boots. I think it's worth to observe amazon over a few days. Depending on the size and day there are heavily fluctuating prices.