af2011 / double barrell pistol

Good afternoon all forum members. I am aware that many members do not wish to discuss anything related to Spectre, and on that basis, if you do fall into that category, do not read on. For what its worth, I too fall into that category and its only this one item that has come onto my radar.
It is rumoured that the above pistol will be featured in Spectre and its just so different being a double barrelled pistol, that I think its sure to be an all time classic. As already discussed with a long standing and very well respected member of this forum, the gun is, in his opinion a right load of old crap and a gimmick. A second member said nice but not for him. I would tend to agree. However, as with all such new shiny things it will be a must amongst gangsters and bond fans alike. The real gun will of course be a small fortune and impossible to get for most (excluding some on this forum) but there is already talk of an airsoft version doing the rounds.
Well there is my two penneth so over to the knowledgable ones to agree / disagree / discuss / shoot down in flames / praise me with glory etc etc.
Anyone fancy one ?