Total alcohol Bond has consumed per film

Brosnan_fanBrosnan_fan Sydney, AustraliaPosts: 521MI6 Agent
It appears a few film buffs have done a Bond-a-thon, with the aim of finding out how much alcohol James Bond has consumed per film:

http://www.avclub.com/article/heres-exactly-how-much-superspy-james-bond-drinks--221050

The results: a staggering total of 277 units of alcohol ("Liver not looking very good") over the course of 23 films. :o

Some interesting information there which might leave some of us shaken, not stirred. :)) :v
"Well, he certainly left with his tails between his legs."

Comments

• ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    I'm sure after dealing with all those nasty villains, who wouldn't
    Begrudge Bond a drink now and then.
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    It would be interesting to see how many Units there would be in Total if you combined his Intake from both the Films and Novels :007)
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
  • always shakenalways shaken LondonPosts: 6,287MI6 Agent
    total amount of alcohol ,Bond consumes in each film , in my opinion ,no where near enough hic -{ -{ -{ :D
    By the way, did I tell you, I was "Mad"?
    'Doctors Orders' :D
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
  • Brosnan_fanBrosnan_fan Sydney, AustraliaPosts: 521MI6 Agent
    Having had another look at that chart, I've gone ahead and tallied up the total alcohol consumed for each Bond.

Connery - 69.5 units
    Lazenby - 9.5 units
    Moore - 80.5 units
    Dalton - 9.5 units
    Brosnan - 48 units
    Craig - 60 units (so far...)

-{ -{ -{ -{ -{ -{
    "Well, he certainly left with his tails between his legs."
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,220Chief of Staff
    Poor Connery had to.endure two stretches at Shrublands where he wasn't allowed to drink (well, not officially anyway- he did smuggle some in) and Brosnan had 14 dry months in N. Korea!
  • walther p99walther p99 NJPosts: 3,416MI6 Agent
    Bond drank Jim Beam? :#
    Jim Beams not that bad :))
  • Gala BrandGala Brand Posts: 1,172MI6 Agent
    It appears a few film buffs have done a Bond-a-thon, with the aim of finding out how much alcohol James Bond has consumed per film:

http://www.avclub.com/article/heres-exactly-how-much-superspy-james-bond-drinks--221050

The results: a staggering total of 277 units of alcohol ("Liver not looking very good") over the course of 23 films. :o

Some interesting information there which might leave some of us shaken, not stirred. :)) :v

That's 277 units over a period of fifty years, which I think is quite moderate!
  • Matt SMatt S Oh Cult Voodoo ShopPosts: 6,596MI6 Agent
    Gala Brand wrote:

That's 277 units over a period of fifty years, which I think is quite moderate!

But it's not 50 years, it's 227 units over 50 hours!
    Visit my blog, Bond Suits
    But it's 227 Units none the less :))
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,292MI6 Agent
    Even Thunderpussy couldn't handle that!
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • PeppermillPeppermill DelftPosts: 2,860MI6 Agent
    Having had another look at that chart, I've gone ahead and tallied up the total alcohol consumed for each Bond.

Connery - 69.5 units
    Lazenby - 9.5 units
    Moore - 80.5 units
    Dalton - 9.5 units
    Brosnan - 48 units
    Craig - 60 units (so far...)

-{ -{ -{ -{ -{ -{

But the chart is far from correct. A Vesper contains of 3 measures of Gordon, 1 of Vodka and 1/2 of Kina Lillet. So 6 Vespers in QOS would make for 27 measures right there, excluding all the other drinks.
    1. Ohmss 2. Frwl 3. Op 4. Tswlm 5. Tld 6. Ge 7. Yolt 8. Lald 9. Cr 10. Ltk 11. Dn 12. Gf 13. Qos 14. Mr 15. Tmwtgg 16. Fyeo 17. Twine 18. Sf 19. Tb 20 Tnd 21. Spectre 22 Daf 23. Avtak 24. Dad
  • Absolutely_CartAbsolutely_Cart NJ/NYC, United StatesPosts: 1,740MI6 Agent
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,292MI6 Agent
    Dalton, such a prude.

He was prob sniffing lines of coke from Sanchez :))
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • Absolutely_CartAbsolutely_Cart NJ/NYC, United StatesPosts: 1,740MI6 Agent
    welshboy78 wrote:
    Dalton, such a prude.

He was prob sniffing lines of coke from Sanchez :))

Haha.