The best 007 film/book collecting boxes

DutchJamesBondFanDutchJamesBondFan the NetherlandsPosts: 414MI6 Agent
When I was a 6 year old little kid, we had two James Bond films. Die Another Day on VHS and Never Say Never Again on DVD. Later, when I was playing Eveything Or Nothing on my GameCube and I watched DAD for a thousend times, I was actually looking for something new. Every now and then my mother came home with a James Bond movie. Inadvertently, these were all separate copies of the 40th anniversery set. Everything fitted nice and unintentionally I was getting perfectionist. So for Sinterklaas, some sort of Dutch Christmas, I got a TMWTGG film. But OMG, it was a copy which was just a bit different. I was genuinely angry, I thought it was really not fun, because my whole set of matched except that DVD. Later there just a few DVD's didn't fit. But I slowly started to grow interest in these sets. Each is in fact so different. The 40th anniversery set had some really cool extras, but at 50th year blueray box contains just one disc with extras that I really do not think are interesting.

My question is, what is, of are the best boxes. You have them on VHS and DVD, but which has the best extras or give the best picture. Now I must say that even the older films on blueray are gorgeous.

And to complete the story, today I get a wonderful book set in, with a picture of Ian Fleming the side.

ead1ea10-ffdd-012c-c80f-0050569439b1.jpg
Don't confuse me with the other DutchBondFan, but be sure to follow his YouTube account. You can read my articles on James Bond Nederland: www.jamesbond.nl/author/gosse/

Comments

• AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    The Bond 50 Set is beautifully presented -{

One of my all Time favourite Bond Sets is the Ultimate Edition Set that I've owned since 2002. It came in a Tin with a hinged Lid that has the 007 Logo on the Front :)
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger