Can't get away from Bond movies...

Ammo08Ammo08 Missouri, USAPosts: 387MI6 Agent
I could hear my youngest son and his girl friend kinda arguing about his ideal woman...he said he liked Kate Upton's looks; tall, leggy, big boobs etc....his girlfriend got sorta peeved, (She's Filipino, short, dark and stocky, very pretty girl however). I could hear him and her arguing and she said that it would probably make me mad if my wife thought someone else was the hunkiest guy alive.....She called my wife in the living room and asker her...My wife didn't hesitate,,,Pierce Brosnan is the hunkiest guy alive...

My future daughter in law needs to learn our family;..BTW, she's never seen a Bond film...this has to be rectified.
"I don't know if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or imbeciles who mean it."-Mark Twain
'Just because nobody complains doesn't mean all parachutes are perfect.'- Benny Hill (1924-1992)

Comments

• ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    I never had a "type", I always counted myself lucky to get a woman at all. I tried
    everthing, charm, wit ..... Rohypnol :)) My Wife's choice of Bond was, is and
    Always will be Sean Connery, he loves him young, old, clean shaven or with a
    beard. :D
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,293MI6 Agent
    Over the years I've learnt to keep these thoughts to myself :))
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    Sometimes I'm amazed how the OH has not left me yet :))
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
  • always shakenalways shaken LondonPosts: 6,287MI6 Agent
    welshboy78 wrote:
    Over the years I've learnt to keep these thoughts to myself :))

im with you mate ,its best to keep schtu :D m ,in these cases ,because they never bloody forget ,
    By the way, did I tell you, I was "Mad"?