Surprise sightings of Bond actors in other films/TV shows.

The Wicker ManThe Wicker Man EnglandPosts: 434MI6 Agent
Has anybody seen an actor/actress from a Bond film in a TV show or movie where it has taken you by surprise? Maybe at the beginning or towards the end of their career or in a show you wouldn't associate with that particular actor. For example I have been watching The Avengers recently and one actress in a certain episode seemed very familiar, then I realised it was Angela Scoular from OHMSS. In recent weeks I have also seen Christopher Lee and Julian Glover in other episodes. Also watching Game Of Thrones I saw Julian Glover and Diana Rigg.
I do like seeing actors from Bond films in other shows especially when I had no idea they were in those TV shows. Does anyone have any further sightings of Bond stars spotted in shows or films you never expected to see them in, maybe looking totally different to how they looked in Bond?
1.ohmss 2.cr 3.frwl 4.ltk 5.gf 6.tswlm 7.sf 8.op 9.tld 10.dn 11.lald 12.tb 13.fyeo 14.ge 15.mr 16.yolt 17.tnd 18.avtak 19.sp 20.twine 21.qos 22.tmwtgg 23.daf 24.dad

Comments

• Matt SMatt S Oh Cult Voodoo ShopPosts: 6,596MI6 Agent
    I love watching British TV shows from the 60s to see all the actors from 60s and 70s (and occasionally 80s) Bond films. The Avengers is one, as are Danger Man and The Saint. The first episode of The Saint features Shirley Eaton.
    Visit my blog, Bond Suits
  • The Wicker ManThe Wicker Man EnglandPosts: 434MI6 Agent
    Matt S wrote:
    I love watching British TV shows from the 60s to see all the actors from 60s and 70s (and occasionally 80s) Bond films. The Avengers is one, as are Danger Man and The Saint. The first episode of The Saint features Shirley Eaton.

Me too Matt -{
    Great call on the Shirley Eaton appearance in episode 1 of The Saint.
    1.ohmss 2.cr 3.frwl 4.ltk 5.gf 6.tswlm 7.sf 8.op 9.tld 10.dn 11.lald 12.tb 13.fyeo 14.ge 15.mr 16.yolt 17.tnd 18.avtak 19.sp 20.twine 21.qos 22.tmwtgg 23.daf 24.dad
  • AlphaOmegaSinAlphaOmegaSin EnglandPosts: 10,924MI6 Agent
    Moore appeared in an American Teen Comedy called Boat Trip. I've always felt that it was an odd Film for him to appear in.

Ursula Andress appeared in Mountain of the Cannibal God. One of the many Cannibal Films of the 80's.
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
  • JarvioJarvio EnglandPosts: 4,234MI6 Agent
    Pierce Brosnan in The World's End.... but then again, Timothy Dalton was in Hot Fuzz.
    1 - LALD, 2 - AVTAK, 3 - LTK, 4 - OP, 5 - NTTD, 6 - FYEO, 7 - SF, 8 - DN, 9 - DAF, 10 - TSWLM, 11 - OHMSS, 12 - TMWTGG, 13 - GE, 14 - MR, 15 - TLD, 16 - YOLT, 17 - GF, 18 - DAD, 19 - TWINE, 20 - SP, 21 - TND, 22 - FRWL, 23 - TB, 24 - CR, 25 - QOS

1 - Moore, 2 - Dalton, 3 - Craig, 4 - Connery, 5 - Brosnan, 6 - Lazenby
  • Mr MartiniMr Martini That nice house in the sky.Posts: 2,698MI6 Agent
    My Mom likes watching the soap opera The Young and the Restless. David Hedison was on that show for a brief time. Looking it up, looks like it was around 2004 and was for 50 shows thought the year.
    Some people would complain even if you hang them with a new rope
  • hehadlotsofgutshehadlotsofguts Durham England Posts: 2,107MI6 Agent
    Seen quite a few Bond actors on non Bond programmes and films

Bruce Boa (OP) and James Cossins (TMWTGG) appeared in the Waldorf Salad episode of Fawlty Towers

Roger Moore on Boat Trip

Bernard Horsfall and RM in Gold

Robert Davi in Die Hard

Grand L Bush in Die Hard
    Have you ever heard of the Emancipation Proclamation?"

" I don't listen to hip hop!"
    Everett McGill who was Killifer in LTK, appeared as one of the major Charecters in Twin Peaks.
    1.On Her Majesties Secret Service 2.The Living Daylights 3.license To Kill 4.The Spy Who Loved Me 5.Goldfinger
    And he was the bad guy in Under Siege 2: Dark Territory

• HatThrowingHenchmanHatThrowingHenchman Russia With LovePosts: 1,834MI6 Agent
    Grand L. Bush in Lethal Weapon 2
    "You see Mr.Bond, you can't kill my dreams...but my dreams can kill you.Time to face destiny" - "Time to face gravity"
  • MilleniumForceMilleniumForce LondonPosts: 1,214MI6 Agent
    Davi in Die Hard (I saw LTK before Die Hard)
    Del Toro in Guardians of the Galaxy
    Yaphet Kotto in Freddy's Dead: The Final Nightmare
    1.LTK 2.AVTAK 3.OP 4.FYEO 5.TND 6.LALD 7.GE 8.GF 9.TSWLM 10.SPECTRE 11.SF 12.MR 13.YOLT 14.TLD 15.CR (06) 16.TMWTGG 17.TB 18.FRWL 19.TWINE 20.OHMSS 21.DAF 22.DAD 23.QoS 24.NSNA 25.DN 26.CR (67)
    His Role in Die Hard was ridiculously small.
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    edited July 2015
    Andreas Wisniewski ( Necros, TLD) was also in Die Hard. ;)
    and who could forget the epic ....
    Telly Savalas looks at Birmingham !
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EoHVO1eSMFc
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    edited July 2015
    andreas wisniewski in mission inpossible
    will yun-lee in san andreas
    "You see Mr.Bond, you can't kill my dreams...but my dreams can kill you.Time to face destiny" - "Time to face gravity"
    Rick Yune ( DAD) in Olympus has Fallen.
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    Robert Davi in the Goonies :D
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,053Chief of Staff
    Roger Moore's The Saint TV series had an endless list of actors who had either been in Bond movies or soon would be- partially a result of Sir Rog invoking the Old Pals act.

Shirley Eaton, Robert Brown, Lois Maxwell, Alexander Knox, Honor Blackman, Anthony Dawson, David Bauer, Richard Vernon, Marne Maitland....

In fact, I'd guess it's harder to find an episode of The Saint that doesn't have an actor who's been in a Bond film than one which does!
    Robert Carlyle as Begbie in Trainspotting

Begbie.jpg

• JarvioJarvio EnglandPosts: 4,234MI6 Agent
    Barbel wrote:
    Roger Moore's The Saint TV series had an endless list of actors who had either been in Bond movies or soon would be- partially a result of Sir Rog invoking the Old Pals act.

Shirley Eaton, Robert Brown, Lois Maxwell, Alexander Knox, Honor Blackman, Anthony Dawson, David Bauer, Richard Vernon, Marne Maitland....

In fact, I'd guess it's harder to find an episode of The Saint that doesn't have an actor who's been in a Bond film than one which does!

I think the guy who played Kronsteen was in an episode as well
    1 - LALD, 2 - AVTAK, 3 - LTK, 4 - OP, 5 - NTTD, 6 - FYEO, 7 - SF, 8 - DN, 9 - DAF, 10 - TSWLM, 11 - OHMSS, 12 - TMWTGG, 13 - GE, 14 - MR, 15 - TLD, 16 - YOLT, 17 - GF, 18 - DAD, 19 - TWINE, 20 - SP, 21 - TND, 22 - FRWL, 23 - TB, 24 - CR, 25 - QOS

1 - Moore, 2 - Dalton, 3 - Craig, 4 - Connery, 5 - Brosnan, 6 - Lazenby
  • Matt SMatt S Oh Cult Voodoo ShopPosts: 6,596MI6 Agent
    Jarvio wrote:
    Barbel wrote:

I think the guy who played Kronsteen was in an episode as well

I believe so. Paul Stassino from Thunderball was in many episodes of The Saint, playing a different character every time. It's too bad he didn't get to do much in Thunderball because he always played great bad guys in The Saint.
    Visit my blog, Bond Suits
    I even noticed Robert Davi, do a guest spot in The Expendables 3, the other
    Night.
    Watching an old episode of " The Avengers" on True Entertainment tonight
    and Christopher Lee was the villain. -{ , he was great as always.
    and again Grand L. Bush in Demolition Man
  • Brosnan_fanBrosnan_fan Sydney, AustraliaPosts: 521MI6 Agent
    -Rosamund Pike in Johnny English Reborn

-Timothy Dalton in Looney Tunes: Back in Action

-Clifton James in The Untouchables

-Vijay Amritraj making a cameo in Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home

-and of course, Sean Connery's cameo at the end of Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves
    "Well, he certainly left with his tails between his legs."
  • The Wicker ManThe Wicker Man EnglandPosts: 434MI6 Agent
    Robert Brown in The Avengers tonight -{