God please no!!!!

HatThrowingHenchmanHatThrowingHenchman Russia With LovePosts: 1,834MI6 Agent
just went through instagram and searched for #jamesbond
I couldn't believe my eyes: there was a girl who was about to open one of the now rare and expensive 002 for 007 bottles. IT IS A COLLECTOR'S ITEM YOU....
god please no!!!!! X-( X-( X-(
"You see Mr.Bond, you can't kill my dreams...but my dreams can kill you.Time to face destiny" - "Time to face gravity"

Comments

• Asp9mmAsp9mm Over the Hills and Far Away.Posts: 7,485MI6 Agent
    I've got one I'm opening Saturday. Had twelve, only two left.

IMG_1912_zpsvzi3pgz5.jpg
    ..................Asp9mmSIG-1-2.jpg...............
  • HoldenHolden UKPosts: 664MI6 Agent
    A man can never have too much Champagne in stock.... :007)
    Damned straight :)
  • HatThrowingHenchmanHatThrowingHenchman Russia With LovePosts: 1,834MI6 Agent
    please don't open the one in hands :(
    "You see Mr.Bond, you can't kill my dreams...but my dreams can kill you.Time to face destiny" - "Time to face gravity"
    Kinda difficult to get the goodness out if I don't. And if I leave it there, it will be undrinkable in a few years.
    I just couldn't do it (besides I don't drink so I will never have to face this choice :) )
  • Ammo08Ammo08 Missouri, USAPosts: 387MI6 Agent
    Not to sound like a Philistine, but what good is wine if you can't drink it?
    "I don't know if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or imbeciles who mean it."-Mark Twain
    'Just because nobody complains doesn't mean all parachutes are perfect.'- Benny Hill (1924-1992)
    like I said iit is a collectible so in my eyes it musn't be opened.would be the same if you would have a toy aston martin from 1964, open it now and then five it to a kid to play with
  • GrindelwaldGrindelwald Posts: 1,294MI6 Agent
    Jerk that opened a carded Laser Power He-Man when he could've bought a loose one for significantly less 8-)