Have you any Bond scars ?

ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
A bit of a crazy stalker question I know. :)) but I was wondering as Bond has
a few well known scars on his body. Do any of us have similar marks or better
ones ? and are there any good stories behind them ! ;)

I only have a two inch scar below my right knee from falling on the
base of a broken milk bottle, had to be carried home by two friends
with blood pouring down my jeans, we must have looked like something
from a Vietnam movie. :D
"I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."

Comments

• David SchofieldDavid Schofield EnglandPosts: 1,528MI6 Agent
    Yeah. YOLT, DAF, 7 Roger Moore films and QOS.

Seriously, I'm sure that this will attract the site's Bondalikes. Me, I have a classic busted nose, but that's more DC than JB.
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    edited July 2015
    :)) :)) :))
    If it helps, just imagine us having a beer at night in the cabin of a small
    Fishing boat, as we search for a large shark. ;)
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
  • HigginsHiggins GermanyPosts: 16,618MI6 Agent
    img179562fmn5pirq.jpg

I keep on telling people that this happened when I was "in action" with a girl and she bit me on the peak :D
    President of the 'Misty Eyes Club'.

Dalton - the weak and weepy Bond!
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,785MI6 Agent
    I have a (now barly visible) scar on my forehead from when I got my first knife at age four. I also have a knife scar from a few years later on my thumb.
    The scar in my hand from my woodcraft machinery accident from earlier this year is healing nicely. :)
  • Asp9mmAsp9mm Over the Hills and Far Away.Posts: 7,485MI6 Agent
    I've a three inch scar down my right cheek. Plus two bullet holes in my upper body and a graze on my left arm from a .38, knife scar on my rib cage, crossbow bolt hole in my right thigh (from arsing about in my youth), stab mark on my left forearm and a two inch split in my cranium, 20mm scar on my right eyebrow from a brick thrown at me. Oh and a puff adder bite scar on my left hand. There's a bit more, but not as impressive as that lot, and mostly self inflicted from being careless outdoors :))
    ..................Asp9mmSIG-1-2.jpg...............
    ... I must try harder .... :)) :)) :))

• hehadlotsofgutshehadlotsofguts Durham England Posts: 2,107MI6 Agent
    Mine are all from operations that i've had. One on my head and two on my stomach from a shunt revision(i have hydrocephalus), one on the back of each knee from an operation to loosen my hamstrings, one at the top of each leg and one on each ankle.

No Bond related scars though.
    Have you ever heard of the Emancipation Proclamation?"

" I don't listen to hip hop!"
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,272Chief of Staff
    A couple of years ago I had a scar on my face from nothing more exciting than falling off the roof of one of my sheds* and I felt ever so Bond-like for a while. It's gone now, though.

* yes, Monty Python fans, I am Arthur "Two Sheds" Jackson https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLjS3gzHetA
  • Asp9mmAsp9mm Over the Hills and Far Away.Posts: 7,485MI6 Agent
    Higgins wrote:
    ... I must try harder .... :)) :)) :))

:p
    ..................Asp9mmSIG-1-2.jpg...............
  • Number24Number24 NorwayPosts: 21,785MI6 Agent
    ASP9mm is just very clumsy on the gun range :D The bread knife also poses a great danger to his health :))
  • Silhouette ManSilhouette Man The last refuge of a scoundrelPosts: 8,686MI6 Agent
    I have a faint curved scar in the middle of my left palm from when (in my foolish youth) I tried to push a wood turning tool through a piece of hard wax but it ended up in my hand. Quite painful at the time but I didn't need hospital or anything! :))
    "The tough man of the world. The Secret Agent. The man who was only a silhouette." - Ian Fleming, Moonraker (1955).
  • Lady RoseLady Rose London,UKPosts: 2,667MI6 Agent
    Asp9mm is just showing off ... :))

I've got lots but they are mainly surgical.

The biggest one I have is on my left side. It follows the line of my shoulder blade right round to my rib cage. A result of major heart surgery in my 20's. I then managed to have an additional scar added to the front of my left shoulder after smashing the shoulder cap and having surgery to repair it. It more or less joins up to the other one :))
    :)) All interesting stories, no shark hunters among us then ? :D
  • Lady RoseLady Rose London,UKPosts: 2,667MI6 Agent
    It would appear not ... just a bunch of decrepit, clumsy idiots :))

(apart from ASP9mm obvs ... unless he shot himself by accident :)) )
    :)) :)) :))
    Or Higgins sniper skills have improved :p
    When Asp9mm entered the shooting range, they had to evacuate everything in 5 miles reach - including his own feet which where in the highest danger :D

A bunch of us went shooting with a work mate ( who said he shot all the time)
    On reaching the woods, he said he knew like the back of his hand. We stopped to listen
    ( What for, I really don't know)
    So guy with gun ( shotgun) is in front with us behind him in a semicircle, we get out the
    Ciggies for a smoke as he turns round ( with loaded gun) at waist height, to talk to us
    as he swings round we all fall to the ground, yelling, Keep the bloody barrel pointing Up
    In the air ! :)) :)) :))
    I gave up trying to be Macho, after that. ;)
  • BarbaricBarbaric Cedar Grove, NJ, USAPosts: 19MI6 Agent
    Having been through boot camp (twice...don't ask), several deployments, various martial arts activities, a few fist fights that I shouldn't have been engaged in, and two recent surgeries, I've acquired quite the collection of scars. None of which are particularly of note or worthy of discussion.

TP, it's all about trigger discipline and training.
    Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog is too dark to read. - Groucho Marx
    " discipline and training.". I like the sound of that. ;) :))
  • 00730073 COPPosts: 1,020MI6 Agent
    Lots of scars from being an over active brat inside an army base, playing american football, working in LE and practicing martial arts since 1985 :))

Where do you wanna start?
    "I mean, she almost kills bond...with her ass."
    -Mr Arlington Beech
  • always shakenalways shaken LondonPosts: 6,287MI6 Agent
    I have a a scarred left ear and a scar under my left eye ,(I was attacked by a dog ) ,I have a scar on my right fore arm ,(I was bitten in a fight ),I dropped a slab of concrete on my right ankle ,it was that horrible stuff you mix up yourself ,the previous owner of my house ,had made a concrete path up the garden ,any how ,this chunk snapped in half ,cutting my ankle down to the bone :#
    I have a scar on my left trigger finger ,and another on my right knee , both stupid accidents ,whilst using a angle grinder ,and lastly I have 2 big scars in the trouser dept , from a double hernia operation ,which I sustained whilst playing rugger in Paris ,plus the usual collection of mental scars from Police duty :D
    By the way, did I tell you, I was "Mad"?
    :)) but apart from those, your skin is as smooth as a baby's bottom.
  • CoolHandBondCoolHandBond Mactan IslandPosts: 6,181MI6 Agent
    Just an appendix scar from nearly 50 years ago and yep of course the scar from being married to my first wife for 20 years (I should have known better to have married a non-Bond fan :)) )
    Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand.
    :)) Myself and the wife have reached the point that divorce would
    Be too expensive for both of us. :D So we regularly watch murder
    Mysteries, to get a few tips. ;) as that would be a lot cheaper. :))
  • CoolHandBondCoolHandBond Mactan IslandPosts: 6,181MI6 Agent
    :)) Myself and the wife have reached the point that divorce would
    Be too expensive for both of us. :D So we regularly watch murder
    Mysteries, to get a few tips. ;) as that would be a lot cheaper. :))

Well it was bloody expensive for me for sure :)) should have taken your tip about murder mysteries but knowing my luck Columbo would have been assigned on my case :D
    Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand.
    :)) There's always a downside. ;)
  • The Wicker ManThe Wicker Man EnglandPosts: 434MI6 Agent
    I still have the mental scar from 1985 after watching Mayday climbing into bed with Roger Moore :o
    1.ohmss 2.cr 3.frwl 4.ltk 5.gf 6.tswlm 7.sf 8.op 9.tld 10.dn 11.lald 12.tb 13.fyeo 14.ge 15.mr 16.yolt 17.tnd 18.avtak 19.sp 20.twine 21.qos 22.tmwtgg 23.daf 24.dad
    I think Sir Roger still has scars from that too. :))
  • The Wicker ManThe Wicker Man EnglandPosts: 434MI6 Agent
    I am not surprised :))
    1.ohmss 2.cr 3.frwl 4.ltk 5.gf 6.tswlm 7.sf 8.op 9.tld 10.dn 11.lald 12.tb 13.fyeo 14.ge 15.mr 16.yolt 17.tnd 18.avtak 19.sp 20.twine 21.qos 22.tmwtgg 23.daf 24.dad
    :)) Although from past threads I think I'm the only one
    on AJB, who thinks she is as sexy as hell. -{