FS: SuperNatural Cloud Combustion Jacket (Solden) XL

I bought this jacket in a size XL hoping it would be large enough/stretch to fit (I'm a 46" chest) but it's just too small. It would fit a 42-43" chest. Brand new, never worn only tried on for size. Willing to let it go to a fellow AJB member for what it cost which was £100 ($150 including shipping charge) and that's without the import duty which was a further £31.00.
It's a great looking budget Solden but unfortunately too tight across chest and shoulders for me. Buyer to pay postage. Please PM if interested.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Comments

• LlafyksLlafyks Posts: 237MI6 Agent
    Llafyks wrote:
    I bought this jacket in a size XL hoping it would be large enough/stretch to fit (I'm a 46" chest) but it's just too small. It would fit a 42-43" chest. Brand new, never worn only tried on for size. Willing to let it go to a fellow AJB member for what it cost which was £100 ($150 including shipping charge) and that's without the import duty which was a further £31.00.
    It's a great looking budget Solden but unfortunately too tight across chest and shoulders for me. Buyer to pay postage. Please PM if interested.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Price drop! Now willing to accept £90 for this budget Solden. If no takers I'll probably keep it for golf - make a nice change from the Slazenger sweater but warmer on these cold North East mornings on the course :))
  • LlafyksLlafyks Posts: 237MI6 Agent
    Llafyks wrote:
    Llafyks wrote:

image.jpg

image.jpg

Price drop! Now willing to accept £90 for this budget Solden. If no takers I'll probably keep it for golf - make a nice change from the Slazenger sweater but warmer on these cold North East mornings on the course :))

Still available!
  • michalisktenomichaliskteno Posts: 1MI6 Agent
    HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
    I am interested in the sw cloud jacket XL
    i can pay with paypal and you can send it with usps international to me.
    please let me know if its still available.
    thank you

michaliskteno@gmail.com