BBC TV Program Timeshift "Looking For Mr Bond"

This documentary was on BBC TV last night but unfortunately I missed it as I was watching the football on another channel. Tonight my son told me about it, and I found it on the BBC iplayer.

A really interesting documentary and I was amazed at how much trivia I just didn't know for example Roger Moore first played the character of James Bond in 1964. Thats right 1964, here's a link for those of you that can watch it:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b06l0v9d/timeshift-series-15-5-looking-for-mr-bond-007-at-the-bbc

This is the first thread I've started as far as I can see this isn't on the forum, if it is then please merge/delete.
FRWl, CR, OHMSS, TSWLM, SF, GF, TLD, LTK, TND, FYEO, OP,TWINE, GE, LALD, TB, SPECTRE, DN, YOLT, TMWTGG, QOS, MR, DAF, DAD, AVTAK, NTTD.

"Do you expect me to talk? "No Mister Bond I expect you to die"

Comments

• Golrush007Golrush007 South AfricaPosts: 3,421Quartermasters
    Thanks for the link. I very much enjoyed Timeshift's episode about the Sherlock Holmes films a year or two back. I'm very keen to see their Bond episode.

Byt the way: Roger Moore's complete appearance as Bond in 1964 on Mainly Millicent is a bonus feature on the Ultimate Edition DVD and Blu-Ray release of Live And Let Die.
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,593Chief of Staff
    I recorded the program as I too was watching the football...it was a good watch...would like to see those programs in their entirety - and not just the edited snippets -{
    YNWA 97
  • GrazmeisterGrazmeister Posts: 34MI6 Agent
    Watching this now..the BBC is sitting on a goldmine of Bond related stuff by the looks of it. I'm sure if they lumped all this stuff onto a DVD boxed set or something it would be extremely popular.