Solden Gloves

It has been confirmed that the gloves used in the Solden scenes are by Agnelle, as had been previously suggested. I was lining up a potential order to post here, but my contact, Marlene, at Agnelle has said that they will be releasing them again, via their website:

Initially it was for just one pair:

"Hi Blair,

Thank you for your e-mail and for your interest in our gloves production.
Unfortunately, we don't have this style in our stock but we can produce one pair."

But after showing how much interest there would be, from myself and others, I received this email today:

Hi Blair,

I'm pleased to inform you that we plan to add this style in our Internet shop.
I send you an e-mail as soon as it is available."

So power to the people! I shall post on ajb as soon as I receive the email to say that the gloves have gone live on their site. The price should be around 145 euros, I believe.

Cheers, then,

MB

Comments

• Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,418Chief of Staff
    Well done, Blair - great work -{
    YNWA 97
  • HoldenHolden UKPosts: 664MI6 Agent
    {[]
  • MrZarebaMrZareba Krakow, PolandPosts: 1,775MI6 Agent
    The power of this community is astonishing!
  • LynchLynch Posts: 27MI6 Agent
    Great job!

By the way, I should probably introduce myself, I've been following this forum since Skyfall, have the BR Peacoat, Barbour jacket, and other things. I just wanted to express my thanks and enthusiasm for the great work people have done.

Really looking forward to this one!
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,292MI6 Agent
    Great work! If only Barrett and co would follow suit :D
    Instagram - bondclothes007
  • chriscollins007chriscollins007 North Somerset , England Posts: 1,154MI6 Agent
    great work sir , you've ended lots of sleepless nights :))
    It has been confirmed that the gloves used in the Solden scenes are by Agnelle, as had been previously suggested. I was lining up a potential order to post here, but my contact, Marlene, at Agnelle has said that they will be releasing them again, via their website:

Initially it was for just one pair:

"Hi Blair,

Thank you for your e-mail and for your interest in our gloves production.
    Unfortunately, we don't have this style in our stock but we can produce one pair."

But after showing how much interest there would be, from myself and others, I received this email today:

Hi Blair,

I'm pleased to inform you that we plan to add this style in our Internet shop.
    I send you an e-mail as soon as it is available."

So power to the people! I shall post on ajb as soon as I receive the email to say that the gloves have gone live on their site. The price should be around 145 euros, I believe.

Cheers, then,

MB
    007 reporting for duty
  • StirlingStirling ScotlandPosts: 65MI6 Agent
    Nice one! {[]

Price is about the same as Liberty so thats great! I bet they've had several odd traffic spikes :))

Always nice to be proved right as well, that was the first ID I attempted at the beginning of the year and it's been hanging over me. Hadn't been 100% until now. First had the wrong cuff and then, the picture I found of the right pair months later made the leather look like some weird matt finish. So you've made me doubly happy on this one.

When I was trying to catch a glimpse of them I came across a slightly mesmerising video on facebook and as we're all so keen on the production of our high end gear it's something to wet the whistle.

https://video-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hvideo-xfa1/v/t43.1792-2/10861770_620026744790300_634584396_n.mp4?efg=eyJybHIiOjE1MDAsInJsYSI6MjIzOCwidmVuY29kZV90YWciOiJoZCJ9&rl=1500&vabr=698&oh=09b39551ed8698a0703f01c0c57570bf&oe=564B67E9

Just got round to buying the Dents SF gloves a couple of days ago... 8-)
  • writingsonthewallwritingsonthewall SpainPosts: 417MI6 Agent
    That's good news! -{
    "Enjoy it while it lasts."
    "The very words I live by."
  • GaryD_007GaryD_007 Near the Bonnie BanksPosts: 579MI6 Agent
    Great news! :D

Top man BB {[]
  • The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    Blair, you are a gentleman and a scholar....and not in that order!
  • The Domino EffectThe Domino Effect Posts: 3,631MI6 Agent
    Thanks Blair, your tenacity and kindness in sharing are much appreciated.
  • DBSDBS Los Angeles, CAPosts: 1,015MI6 Agent
    Well done, Blair!! Really glad to see this happening as I have the gloves but with a slightly different cuff, so I've been hoping to grab the correct pair. Let's hope other designers like Neil Barrett, Dior Homme, and J. Crew catch on. {[]

Kind regards,
    Craig
  • DB6DB6 EnglandPosts: 1,196MI6 Agent
    Terrific - I'll be on the look out for these........
    My name has changed! I’m no longer dufus......now I’m DB6
    Selling out FAST, gents! Just placed my order and there was already a "warning-low stock" sign!
    I think that warning was up from the start - maybe indicator of limited stock>??
    welshboy78 wrote:
    I think that warning was up from the start - maybe indicator of limited stock>??

Oh? Didn't see too many sizes available, so my natural conclusion was that some were already sold out.
    welshboy78 wrote:

Oh? Didn't see too many sizes available, so my natural conclusion was that some were already sold out.

Not sure to be honest - but I had a Facebook message from them and went to the site immediately and the warning was there!
    Now changed to:

This product is no longer in stock with those attributes but is available with others.

Whatever that means!!!!!! :))
  • singhammersinghammer Posts: 108MI6 Agent
    I've ordered a size 8 but my order confirmation says taille 3. Wouldn't that be a child's size?
    singhammer wrote:
    I've ordered a size 8 but my order confirmation says taille 3. Wouldn't that be a child's size?

I would drop them a line, my order confirmation email gives me 8.5
  • singhammersinghammer Posts: 108MI6 Agent
    Yes, already wrote them. Waiting for their reply.
  • StefanStefan VirginiaPosts: 568MI6 Agent
    I tried to order a pair, but between translating the size chart to clearing the payment by from credit card company, I lucked out. From what I understood, I need a size large for gloves. And they seem to be sold out now. Hope they restock as I really like this pair over the Dents.
    " Not All Who Wander Are Lost "
    I also received confirmation with a (hopefully) correct size 8. It actually seemed odd to see that available sizes jumped from 3 to 8, and then 8 1/2 and so on.

welshboy, do you also own the Mulberry's? I'm not 100% sure of the size, my SF Dents are M and fit fine after some stretching in the first wearings.
  • SkippySkippy Posts: 446MI6 Agent
    Hmmm, their website is a bit spartan with info, I can't seem to find an email address anywhere to make enquires, can anyone help on that one??

Additionally did anyone see if they were doing these in a size 7.5?? I know, diddy hands 8-)
    Hey diddy hands :D , there was a 7.5 listed when I first looked but then it disappeared. I also have diminutive appendages (aka diddy hands) and like my gloves to fit snuggly so that I can grab keys from my pocket and generally handle things without taking them off. I would likely also want 7.5, but as they were gone and an 8 popped up, I grabbed that. I have emailed them to see if they'll be restocking 7.5s and will let you know if I hear back. I suspect they well. When was the last time an entire line of theirs sold out in minutes flat?
    Thanks DE, I think I'll back off on getting the size 8 then and see what happens about a re-stock...

Pay attention though guys! These do appears to still be in stock in the following sizes - 8 / 8.5 / 9

The 'This product is no longer in stock with those attributes but is available with others.' warning disappears if you change the size/taille from the 3, to any other size still shown. The site will then show 'Warning: Last items in stock!' but you should be able to move the items to your basket while stock lasts.

For anyone curious about the sizings, their website guide translates as follows:

'With a tape measure at the base of proximal phalanges , measure the widest point of the hand (not the thumb ) . With this you will know your exact size glove.'

I'm assuming 'phalanges' = fingers :)) Basically measure in cm around the four finger knuckles of your hand ;)
    I'm rather fond of my proximal phalanges! :D
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy Behind you !Posts: 63,792MI6 Agent
    :D I thought that's were Blofeld wanted his diamonds dropped in TB.
    ( I'm going to be using that in conversation, from now on ) -{
    "I've been informed that there ARE a couple of QAnon supporters who are fairly regular posters in AJB."
    Ah-ha! Viewing the French language version of their site shows they have size 7.5 listed :D ...but out of stock 8-)

If anyone can point me to or post the Agnelle email address I would be most grateful :007)