FS: TOM FORD QoS Regency 100% Serge Gray Wool Suit 48R SOLD

ReturningsonReturningson Posts: 560MI6 Agent
100% "C" Range Serge Grey woven Wool

3 roll to 2 button front

Regency Cut (in the slim Basic Base B fit) as worn by Daniel Craig in Quantum of Solace (arguably the best Bond stylistically)

Adjustable side tabs on waist

Genuine horn buttons (all engraved TOM FORD)

Side vents

Fully Functioning 5 Button Cuffs

Milanese Buttonhole (stitched by HAND!)

Hand crafted barachetta pocket

Basic Base B model (the slim Bond fit)

NO REDLINE or CUT Tags!

No bag or hanger, just the suit!

Measurements of jacket (taken off of actual jacket laying flat with one button appropriately buttoned)

Chest (armpit to armpit across front): 19.5 Inches
Sleeve Length from shoulder seam down arm to end of cuff: 25.5 Inches
Shoulder to shoulder horizontally across the back: 17 Inches
Back Length from the BASE of the collar at seam down back: 29.5 Inches

measurements of pants (taken off actual pants laying flat)
waist (hip to hip horizontally across top): 16 Inches with approx 1.5 to let out
Inseam (from crotch seam down to end of leg): approx. 29.5 Inches
Front Rise: approx 10.5 inches
Leg opening (seam to seam laid flat); approx. 7 inches
No material to be let out however one can "undo" the cuffs giving an individual 2 more inches of pant material.

SOLD!!!! within the Continental United States via USPS Priority Mail with partial insurance, tracking and SIGNATURE CONFIRMATION CONUS. Done through PayPal. INCLUDES FEES! Only shipping to Paypal CONFIRMED ADDRESSES. Also willing to accept cash or personal check but will not ship until check clears.

International shipping (like to the UK, Canada, etc) IS EXTRA and will be paid for by buyer. If you are interested in a quote, just PM me! Wont be cheap though as I have to use a shipping method with reliable tracking and signature confirmation to comply with paypal policy.

Condition
The suit has been worn and altered. The sleeves have been taken in a half inch from the cuff. There is still a solid inch between the last button and the edge of the cuff so it doesn't look weird (and if one unbuttons the last button as one is supposed to, you cant even notice the sleeves were altered). I'm no tailor but it appears the sleeves can easily be let back out. The pants are slightly wrinkled and have some abrasions at the waist tab. The TF logo has partially rubbed off (completely natural and if you go to a local TF they will put a new one on for ya if you desire).

ALL SALES FINAL! ABSOLUTELY NO RETURNS so check all posted pics and measurements cuz once its yours, its yours. Suit has been worn and altered.

All pics are of the actual suit for sale

I can provide fit pics on request. This fits me amazingly but ive ordered the navy Spectre sharkskin and need to start moving my older TF stuff along. Ive sold numerous other items on here so rest assured, so other members should know me. If you have any questions, feel free to ask! -{

DSC07555.jpg

DSC07554.jpg

DSC07557.jpg

DSC07556.jpg

DSC07558.jpg

DSC07568.jpg

DSC07559.jpg

DSC07561.jpg

DSC07562.jpg

DSC07569.jpg

DSC07570.jpg