FS: Levi's Menlo leather jacket (SA version / size large)

Sirs,
I´m offering a Levi's Menlo leather jacket in size large.
The jacket is unfortunately without tags, but has not been worn.
This a jacket from the "first generation" in 2012, the brown version, as seen in the film,
not the Cocoa version that is available now, which is more of a red color and has a different lining.
If someone´s interested, I can send more pictures.

LVC_1.jpg

LVC_2.jpg

LVC_3.jpg

LVC_4.jpg

Comments

• nafets47nafets47 FloridaPosts: 939MI6 Agent
    how much?
  • SevenSeven Posts: 346MI6 Agent
    nafets47 wrote:
    how much?
    PM sent.
    PM received.

900 euro OBO is the price.
    nafets47 wrote:
    PM received.

Well, well... how polite to publish the content of private communication.

Apart from that, I invite anybody who´s seriously interested to pm me.
  • Sir MilesSir Miles The Wrong Side Of The WardrobePosts: 26,418Chief of Staff
    Seven wrote:
    nafets47 wrote:
    PM received.

Well, well... how polite to publish the content of private communication.

Apart from that, I invite anybody who´s seriously interested to pm me.

I thought that rather rude as well - but assumed you must have said he could - bad form !
    YNWA 97
  • writingsonthewallwritingsonthewall SpainPosts: 417MI6 Agent
    Seven,

What about sizing? I read that these are fit cut.

I wear an L in the Barbour Commander and it fits fine, but I'm not sure an L in this one would fit me and I should rather go try secure an XL.

Thank you.
    "Enjoy it while it lasts."
    "The very words I live by."
    Seven,

What about sizing? I read that these are fit cut.

I wear an L in the Barbour Commander and it fits fine, but I'm not sure an L in this one would fit me and I should rather go try secure an XL.

Thank you.

Hello writingsonthewall,
    Actually with me, it´s the opposite:
    I wear the Barbour Commander in size L, but this LVC Menlo in size L is considerably too large for me.
    That´s why I had to acquire an LVC Menlo in size M.
    Hence, I´m offering the size L.
    If you would like to pm me the exact dimensions you need,
    I could try and have the LVC Menlo measured by a tailor.
    Thank you for considering.
    ?:)

My bad, didn't realize that putting the price down is wrong. Should have been posted anyways.
    nafets47 wrote:

My bad, didn't realize that putting the price down is wrong. Should have been posted anyways.

Should? Not up to you to decide.
    Compare Sir Miles´ judgement above.
  • CRBCRB Posts: 483MI6 Agent
    I'm confused why the price of the jacket is so secretive, such an issue ?
  • welshboy78welshboy78 Posts: 10,292MI6 Agent
    Guess its up to the seller if he wants to publish price (I always do personally), however its bad form for somebody else to do it in my opinion.
    Instagram - bondclothes007
    nafets47 wrote:

I still think you should have asked first...the decision to publish a price is down to the seller...some do, some don't...
    YNWA 97
    CRB wrote:

Enough about the price, just buy the jacket if you want it for around 900 eu
    nafets47 wrote:
    CRB wrote:

Enough about the price, just buy the jacket if you want it for around 900 eu

Whoa! not with that attitude ...
    CRB wrote:
    Whoa! not with that attitude ...

Hello CRB,
    It wasn´t MY attitude.
    I believe my behavior was unquestionable and I answered your PM as well.
    Please let me know what your possible offer would be.
    My asking price was a best guess with respect to what sellers are asking for such a jacket on other forums.
    Regards,
    Apologies, yes, This thread is confusing me. Thanks for the PM, but I was only asking as I am possibly going to sell mine and wanted to know what they go for.
  • BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,053Chief of Staff
    Thread closed until Sir Miles is available.
    Barbel wrote:
    Thread closed until Sir Miles is available.

Thank you -{

Right...nafets47 - first off I think you owe seven an apology...irrespective of what you feel about whether a price should be published or not - it was NOT your call. Furthermore you need to watch your tone - your last post comes across as very rude and could result in someone not selling their item. I only hope your 'tone' wasn't intended that way.

seven I apologise for this getting out of hand.
    YNWA 97
    Wasn't trying to impart an attitude, just the OT of the thread getting into my post when this thread is about selling the jacket I thought was a bit much.

I wasn't even intending on hurting his sale, I was trying to expedite it with putting the price so if someone looks they can go "oh, hell yea I want it for that price." or "hmmm, i'll think it over." No disrespect intended. -{

My bad seven.
    nafets47 wrote:
    Wasn't trying to impart an attitude, just the OT of the thread getting into my post when this thread is about selling the jacket I thought was a bit much.

I wasn't even intending on hurting his sale, I was trying to expedite it with putting the price so if someone looks they can go "oh, hell yea I want it for that price." or "hmmm, i'll think it over." No disrespect intended. -{

My bad seven.

How does the OP get into your post ?:) you clearly breached a confidentiality when posting the asking price...I think it best you reply to me via PM and offer seven a proper apology.
    YNWA 97
    OT not OP, the off topic of the thread getting into my post, not the Original poster.

Regardless of the confusion of my post, I am sorry seven for over stepping my grounds.
    ^ well that's me told 8-)

Please...let's leave this thread to return the reason it was opened for.
    YNWA 97
    Now on ebay.
    http://www.ebay.de/itm/-/262449045386
    Best regards,
    Seven wrote:
    Now on ebay.
    http://www.ebay.de/itm/-/262449045386
    Best regards,

Now closed -{
    YNWA 97
This discussion has been closed.