YouTube Video Needed

jasjojasjo Posts: 1MI6 Agent
Figured I'd see if any James Bond fans would want to participate in a fun gift I'm putting together for my younger brother.

I bought my younger brother a Nintendo 64 for Christmas and Goldeneye 007 (which by the way is really hard to find). This video will be part of the surprise with the gift.

He will watch the video and then go look for part of the gift. Someone in military apparel or an older woman with a stern voice would be ideal.

Here is the script (I realize I've used bits from MI)

"Agent Timbo

As you aware the agency has recently come to possess a strange alien technology. Our analysts have been busy deciphering the alien artifact and have learned that there is a missing fragment. We believe that this fragment has the power to unlock knowledge long since lost.

From what our analysts have compiled we believe that the last known location of this fragment is located in a small prison cell located at code name ‘Kid Cave’.

Your mission should you choose to accept it is to retrieve this fragment and return it to your supervisor so that she may combine it with the alien technology and unlock its mysteries. If you are compromised the agency will disavow any knowledge of your actions.

Good Luck."
007.jpg