ROYALE Filmwear Mr. White (Altaussee) Jacket

SilverFingerSilverFinger Brisbane, AustraliaPosts: 280MI6 Agent
Gentlemen!!

Wishing you a belated and merry christmas... If you didn’t happen upon a SPECTRE Dior jacket underneath your christmas tree, don’t worry, I got you.

This was the original jacket I was looking to recreate from SPECTRE way back when, so when David Zaritskys’ excellent video review came to light - fortunately I had the materials ready to go. This is an incredibly detailed jacket, if you haven’t seen Davids’ review, watch it here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdpdqChO6jc

Right then... onto the ROYALE jacket. Firstly, what you are looking at is a design mock-up, it really isn’t something that I would wear in public. I snapped this quickly before it was shipped off to my manufacturer with various other samples for the jacket. Ordinarily I wouldn’t share this stage of the process as the construction itself is quite rough, which is the result of yours truly spending 60+ hours behind the sewing machine and much more time unstitching and repositioning, until I was satisfied. I won’t lie the development phase can be gruelling.

This jacket is purely for design, it isn’t the correct cashmere nor is it the correct colour, all of those things are put together in the actual production sample phase, this is raw design. This image isn’t the best, being the middle of summer here in Oz I didn’t spend too long modelling and as mentioned I didn’t intend to share this, but I hope this gives you a sneak peak into what it takes to recreate these pieces from a blank canvas. (Detachable fur collar recreated, but not shown)

I do my very best to keep my jackets under $200usd, but based on materials alone I’m afraid we will be nudging a little higher than that this time, you have my assurance that it won’t be too much more than that. I’ll have to update you once I have a better idea.

Sizing will be comparable to my Harrington, if you could give a ballpark idea of sizing that would help greatly. Very early days on this project, but I should have an official sample produced in around 4 weeks. Please email me directly to express interest in this project. SUBJECT: Mr White Jacket

-{

Daniel.
royalefilmwear@gmail.com

Mr_White_mockup_2.jpg
sales@royalefilmwear.com / subscribe@royalefilmwear.com (To join the notification list and be advised of new releases)
https://royalefilmwear.storenvy.com
https://www.facebook.com/royalefilmwear
https://instagram.com/royale_filmwear

Comments

• CCs007CCs007 Posts: 5MI6 Agent
    Excited! Are there going to be any production of the Quantum jackets in the near future? Thank you.
  • The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    As I mentioned to you, this looks amazing. You not only captured the look but the fit as well...I am clapping loudly!
  • hthomashthomas Philadelphia, PAPosts: 833MI6 Agent
    Wow! Fantastic work Daniel!
    instagram.com/dressinglikebond
  • MFisherMFisher Posts: 746MI6 Agent
    edited January 2016
    OUTSTANDING !!!!!! Man I am very excited about this... great great job.... and THANK YOU !!!

BTW.. I'm in for a MEDIUM in this one.. (and a M in the Solden !)
  • TeenageBondTeenageBond London, UKPosts: 211MI6 Agent
    FANTASTIC!

count me in -{
  • The Bond ExperienceThe Bond Experience Newtown, PAPosts: 5,490Quartermasters
    I think Daniel wants everyone to also state what size they might potentially be as well as the "I am in..."
  • TheExit148TheExit148 Posts: 562MI6 Agent
    This looks great so far, even at this stage! I will say, from the pic, I can see the front is higher then the back. You should bring it down 1" to 1.5" for all sizes.

I'd most likely be in pending price (USD to CDN conversion is terrible now). Probably a small like the previous jackets I've bought from you.
  • TeenageBondTeenageBond London, UKPosts: 211MI6 Agent
    The Mantis wrote:
    I think Daniel wants everyone to also state what size they might potentially be as well as the "I am in..."

Oh! ;)

Small for me. In London, UK.
  • NikoNiko Posts: 73MI6 Agent
    This looks like it will be another great jacket Dan. I've already e-mailed you directly my preferred size.

Ray
  • Smithers500Smithers500 Spectre IslandPosts: 1,341MI6 Agent
    Hi Daniel, e-mail sent - I'm in for a size large, thanks.
    Japanese proverb say, "Bird never make nest in bare tree".
  • MrSwindermanMrSwinderman Dover, Ohio, USAPosts: 212MI6 Agent
    Email sent Dan! Awesome job!!
  • SilverFingerSilverFinger Brisbane, AustraliaPosts: 280MI6 Agent
    Thank you all for the feedback and emails overnight, as shown in Davids video review there is a heap of detail in this jacket. All known details have been accounted for inside and out.

In regards to fit, it is safe to say that even pieces as exclusive as the original of this jacket are tailored for Daniel Craig as David mentioned in the video it is a much more slim fit in the film. In order to be as screen accurate as possible, I have gone with a slim fit without being too fitted, as there is no adjustment in the waist this should work for most people.

Thank you also for any indication of size, even if you just let me know what chest size you normally wear, that helps greatly to make sure I have enough in each size to cover interest and avoid potential disappointments.

Wishing you all a Happy New Year!!

-{

Dan.
    sales@royalefilmwear.com / subscribe@royalefilmwear.com (To join the notification list and be advised of new releases)
    https://royalefilmwear.storenvy.com
    https://www.facebook.com/royalefilmwear
    https://instagram.com/royale_filmwear
  • mallory5mallory5 Posts: 74MI6 Agent
    Looks fantastic Dan
    Medium for me please if the fit is similar to the Harrington
    Also looking forward to the Solden in a medium

Happy New year!
  • JBT0077JBT0077 GermanyPosts: 236MI6 Agent
    Hi Dan i would be in for a s or m depends on sizing
  • waugerwauger Glastonbury, CTPosts: 62MI6 Agent
    Hi Dan - I am in for a Medium / 40 (US) chest size. Dropped you an email, too.

Thanks!
  • billybobbillybob Posts: 42MI6 Agent
    Hi Dan - I'm in for a size Medium, 40 US chest size. Thanks.
  • CheverianCheverian Posts: 1,450MI6 Agent
    Hi Dan:

I dropped you an email for a size Large. I'm a 42 US chest size.
  • TheExit148TheExit148 Posts: 562MI6 Agent
    Thank you all for the feedback and emails overnight, as shown in Davids video review there is a heap of detail in this jacket. All known details have been accounted for inside and out.

In regards to fit, it is safe to say that even pieces as exclusive as the original of this jacket are tailored for Daniel Craig as David mentioned in the video it is a much more slim fit in the film. In order to be as screen accurate as possible, I have gone with a slim fit without being too fitted, as there is no adjustment in the waist this should work for most people.

Thank you also for any indication of size, even if you just let me know what chest size you normally wear, that helps greatly to make sure I have enough in each size to cover interest and avoid potential disappointments.

Wishing you all a Happy New Year!!

-{

Dan.
    With this, I'm hoping you bring in the waist a bit then. On your previous smalls the waist was 20" across with the option to adjust slightly. With no adjustments I would hope you move it down half an inch to a full inch each size.
  • esk1020esk1020 Posts: 48MI6 Agent
    Sent you an email yesterday as well, but I am in for a size L (42" Chest)

Thanks!
    Ethan
  • thatguysashathatguysasha Posts: 23MI6 Agent
    This is incredible Dan! I've sent you an email - a Large in the Harrington fits me like a glove. I'm a 44 inch chest. Thanks.
  • Enjoying DeathEnjoying Death Toronto, ON CANADAPosts: 1,231MI6 Agent
    Looks great so far. Count me in for a XL.
    Pussy Galore: “My name is Pussy Galore.”
    Bond: “I must be dreaming.”
  • Bond44Bond44 Vauxhall CrossPosts: 1,581MI6 Agent
    Dan

Great work I would be in for probably Small (38 inch chest) - I previously went Med for both QOS jackets and ended up downsizing for a slimmer fit

Cheers :007)
    My name is Bond, Basildon Bond - I have letters after my name!
  • Lee JohnLee John Beautiful British Columbia Posts: 90MI6 Agent
    Hey Dan, I emailed you, size medium for me please!
  • massimomassimo Posts: 28MI6 Agent
    Hi Dan, count me in (M) !
  • Arbogast 777Arbogast 777 Minneapolis Posts: 595MI6 Agent
    I'd be in for a large
  • PmaloyPmaloy Posts: 47MI6 Agent
    In Dan. Medium for me
  • gregroegregroe Newport Beach, CAPosts: 117MI6 Agent
    Looks fantastic, I wear a US 48. I'm not sure if that would be a XL or an XXL
    Roe, Greg Roe¤♪♫,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸¸,ø¤º°♪♫•
  • Obi Sean KenobiObi Sean Kenobi Posts: 215MI6 Agent
    In! I'm a 44L. Large?
  • TheundeadkennedyTheundeadkennedy Posts: 292MI6 Agent
    Very excited! -{