SPECTRE Fab Defense KPOS Glock To Carbine Conversion

In the pre-credit sequence of SPECTRE, Bond uses the Fab Defense KPOS Glock to Carbine conversion.

Question - Does he use Gen 1 or Gen 2 of the Fab Defense KPOS Glock to Carbine conversion?

DG
So, what sharp little eyes you've got...wait till you get to my teeth.
image_zps6a725e59.jpg
"People sleep peacefully in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." Richard Grenier after George Orwell, Washington Times 1993.

Comments

• Gadget MeisterGadget Meister Bicester, OxonPosts: 1,972MI6 Agent
    Sorry DG, missed this thread. It is an early Gen 1 KPOS, the easy spot is the stock, anything with lightening holes is the wrong one. Will be fitting my Gen 1 with an airsoft TM G17 this weekend. The pop up sights are standard MagPull MBUS and I've already fitted these. Pics to come. Have also made the bungy sling which appears to be custom.
  • Donald GrantDonald Grant U.S.A.Posts: 2,241Quartermasters
    Thanks GM! I had a feeling it was Gen 1. I spoke to Ed not long ago and he mentioned that you knew which version it was.

DG
    So, what sharp little eyes you've got...wait till you get to my teeth.
    image_zps6a725e59.jpg
    "People sleep peacefully in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." Richard Grenier after George Orwell, Washington Times 1993.