For sale: Adidas Star Wars Foosball t-shirt (rare from 2010)

MrZarebaMrZareba Krakow, PolandPosts: 1,775MI6 Agent
I want to sell my Adidas Star-Wars t-shirt that I bought back in 2010 - so I'm the first and only owner. It's exactly the same model as in this eBay listing:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mens-RARE-ADIDAS-STAR-WARS-soccer-foosball-T-shirt-Size-L-/281637084542?nma=true&si=Yu7s%252FaXl%252FWh91Naj2Dq69MSvNHw%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Compared to the one above however, the design on my shirt has more cracks - since it's a cool shirt it's been used pretty often (mostly during the summer) and hence it was washed regularly, but overall the t-shirt is intact and looks still awesome. I will post some pics tomorrow but I just want to know if anyone will be interested in this one, I don't want to sell it for 65$, I just want to get rid of it since I stopped being a fan of t-shirts with graphics on them some time ago so I'm sure it can find a better owner, probably a Star Wars fan (unfortunately I'm not one!). So the price I'm asking for is 10$ + shipping (should be around 10$ right now).

P.S. The Darth Vader graphic is actually made out of rubber and that draws attention, seriously! :)

Waiting for PM's!

Comments

• MrZarebaMrZareba Krakow, PolandPosts: 1,775MI6 Agent
    Seems like no one is interested in this :/ On allegro it goes then I guess!