Wanted Deactivated PPK, P99 and LP53

Hi
I am looking for a deactivated walther PPK and P99 the ones that dry fire and can be stripped.

Also looking for a Bond Accurate LP53 boxed.

Based in the UK only.

Also would consider a Airsoft Walther WA2000

Thanks
Ross

Comments

• BOFFERBOFFER Posts: 331MI6 Agent
    The deactivated and air pistol will be fine but you will need the jump through hoops paperwork for the Ares WA2000. Sad but true. Loads of deactivated guns on Arundel militaria and similar sites. Loads of LP53 on gumtree / freeads / gunstar etc., The Ares WA2000 is harder to find and no new ones left now, were some at Bournemouth airsoft dealers but sold out now and fetching over £500.00 second hand. Good luck in your search.
  • texas007texas007 Houston, Texas 77041Posts: 2,347MI6 Agent
    I got 2 more ARES WA2000 but I sent them back to my archive in Thailand - if there is a way, I don't mind selling one - mint condition too.
    K
    You can post them Kan but as you know they weigh a ton so cant see postage being cheap. Then there is trying to negotiate customs, that will be tricky !!
  • SkippySkippy Posts: 446MI6 Agent
    So what happened to Donk's original post that kicked this all off about decats and air pistols??? ?:)
  • ppw3o6rppw3o6r Great BritainPosts: 2,271MI6 Agent
    Skippy wrote:
    So what happened to Donk's original post that kicked this all off about decats and air pistols??? ?:)

It has been made a sticky because as the EU regulations become clearer and I receive response from the UK Home Office to the serious research & hopefully alternate suggestions to outright bans I am submitting, I will update here on AJB007 -{
    Can you imagine the guys face at customs when he unpacks the Ares WA2000 to inspect it. Oh yes.
  • SkippySkippy Posts: 446MI6 Agent
    ppw3o6r wrote:
    Skippy wrote:

It has been made a sticky because as the EU regulations become clearer and I receive response from the UK Home Office to the serious research & hopefully alternate suggestions to outright bans I am submitting, I will update here on AJB007 -{

Perfect {[]