FS: Nike Air Max 90 Sneakerboot Bamboo UK Sz9 US10 EUR44 Daniel Craig

GaryD_007GaryD_007 Near the Bonnie BanksPosts: 579MI6 Agent
Evening folks,

I have my Nike Air Max 90 Bamboo Sneakerboots up for grabs; DC wears these as I'm sure you are aware. He's worn them behind the scenes in Rome car chase in SPECTRE and we've seen numerous pics of him wearing these in his private life.

These were £119.99 bought new last summer (online purchase) - reasonable offers will be considered.

I'm selling them as I hardly wear them; the weather in Scotland is/has-been/continues-to-be atrocious! I also find that although the grips underneath are 'like new' the trainers are a wee bit sliddy. Probably more to do with conditions underfoot i guess...

You will notice in the pics also that there is a slight mark on the front plane of the left trainer. I'd asked for a replacement pair at the time however, as these were the last ones they had in stock (they did refund postage); they were my size and it was basically take it or leave it and I couldn't find these anywhere else 8-)

I dare say the slight stain may come out with the use of a stain-remover or such like but I haven't bothered to try as, due to our weather, I've rarely worn these out.

Other than the aforementioned mark, the sneakerboots are in mint condition and are extremely comfortable!

Please see photos below and PM me if interested
(Buyer to pay shipping and PayPal fees please)

Cheers,

G -{
image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg