Most violent bond film for each actor's era

JarvioJarvio EnglandPosts: 4,234MI6 Agent
What do you think is the most violent bond film for each actor?
Here's what I think:

Connery - Thunderball. Mainly due to Quist's death scene.
Lazenby - OHMSS by default.
Moore - AVTAK, mainly due to Zorin shooting down the miners.
Dalton - LTK for obvious reasons.
Brosnan - GE probably, Xenia's sexual murders spring to mind.
Craig - Spectre. Drilling in bond's head, White's suicide, Hinx crushing the guy's eyes...
1 - LALD, 2 - AVTAK, 3 - LTK, 4 - OP, 5 - NTTD, 6 - FYEO, 7 - SF, 8 - DN, 9 - DAF, 10 - TSWLM, 11 - OHMSS, 12 - TMWTGG, 13 - GE, 14 - MR, 15 - TLD, 16 - YOLT, 17 - GF, 18 - DAD, 19 - TWINE, 20 - SP, 21 - TND, 22 - FRWL, 23 - TB, 24 - CR, 25 - QOS

1 - Moore, 2 - Dalton, 3 - Craig, 4 - Connery, 5 - Brosnan, 6 - Lazenby

Comments

• BarbelBarbel ScotlandPosts: 36,053Chief of Staff
  • WadsyWadsy Auckland, New ZealandPosts: 410MI6 Agent
    Connery: FRWL - My perspective, but none of his films felt dark to me. This one came down to what went on during the second half of the film, mainly Kerim's death and the fight aboard the orient express.
    Moore: AVTAK - Followed closely by FYEO. A violent villain, henchman and also character deaths. The scene where Zorin's thugs throw the KGB representative into the propeller always got me. Then of course Zorin gunning down the miners.
    Dalton: LTK - So many points to back up my decision.. Leiter getting his left bitten off by a shark, Della's visible dead body, Krest exploding by the pressurizer, Sanchez's death, Dario getting chopped into pieces of the meat saw.
    Brosnan: GE - But none of his films exactly stand out as being 'dark' but just silly.
    Craig: SP - Don't mess around with Blofeld... As stated in the OP - same reasons.
    1. FYEO 2. OHMSS 3. LTK 4. FRWL 5. TLD 6. TSWLM 7. GF 8. AVTAK 9. MR 10. DN 11. SF 12. LALD 13. TB 14. OP 15. CR 16. GE 17. YOLT 18. TMWTGG 19. SP 20. TND 21. TWINE 22. QOS 23. NTTD 24. DAF 25. DAD 26. NSNA 27. CR '67

1. Dalton 2. Moore 3. Connery 4. Craig 5. Lazenby 6. Brosnan
  • Goodnight007Goodnight007 Posts: 8MI6 Agent
    Connery: I'd say Dr. No for the murder of the dude (I can't ever remember his name) in the "you've had your six" scene and Dr. No getting basically boiled alive.

Lazenby: OHMSS because...well you know

Moore: I'd say AVTAK for the reasons listed above

Dalton: LTK and you know why

Brosnan: GE for reasons lifted above

Craig: CR for that opening bathroom fight, the torture scene, the car flip, etc.